Finished Werewolf XXIX: Melee - Finished!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and just to make things clear, Camo can break rule number 7. Everyone else cannot. We can't stop Camo from using his own patented playstyle, but we can stop the rest of you from copying it.
That doesn't really seem fair to me. Is there any particular reason why you want to limit activity? If there is a rule in place it should affect all players. I have reasons for what I do but this isn't exactly fair. You can definitely stop me and anyone else from posting a lot but I don't see why you would want to. I think you guys might be taking this joke a bit far.

Put me as a sub. Give me priority over Growlitheguy since he has consistently been inactive in every game he's played.

Main is Ness :)

Or wait! Was Lucas in melee? Cos if he was then he would have been my favourite ;)

Otherwise Roy's my Boy!

Ness for me. I don't mind Pit.

And, wow, that was definitely quick! Hope to see more subs in case of hopeless inactivity. D:

I don't mind Pit.
Pit isn't in Melee, though.

Here's a list:
Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 3.09.19 PM.png
[this obviously leaves out certain ones like Master Hand and Sandbag, but these are all the playable characters.]

Mine's Pichu, of course! <3
But I actually main Jigglypuff in Melee and Secondary Pichu.

I've only ever played Brawl, but of the characters who are in both games, I'd say Sheik, which I always somehow manage to spell wrong. No one cares about 'i before e' in video games. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back