Finished Werewolf XXVII: Revelation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is saying while we don't like Camo's playstyle, but it isn't against the rules.

Chaos Jackal pretty much said "If a player falls for it is their fault. It isn't only new players this happens to. If someone makes a mistake Camo will talk about."

Oh. Good spot @scattered mind, I guess I missed it in all the drama. bb I told you skim reading was a bad idea >:L

Aaaaaaand I had a strong townread on Jeremy. Seriously it's hard to get things wrong more than I do ;~;. Right now I'm also townreading Mr.Muffin pretty strongly, so I say we should lynch him :p.
I am not a fan of the Camo playstyle 100%. It is 50/50, but it does give the game an extra dimension. The Pokebeach Forum Game sub-community is great because you have different playstyles. While I don't think Celever is the best when it comes to playstyle I think he makes the game interesting. Celever throws out random lynches, and has various harebrained schemes which don't always work. He is a counter to Camo's more brash, and formulaic playstyle of starting random bandwagons, and seeing how these players react to it. Celever tries, and defend the people that Camo tries to lynch.

If Camo stops playing I think that would take the fun away.

Also who is saying that Camo is toxic. I think you don't read Celever.
I don't think it'll be as bad as you say. For example, Camo actually hosted a mafia game not too long ago (I think about a year, year and a half ago now actually. My God where does the time go?). It was during a real recession as far as activity in this subforum goes, which we still haven't really got out of, but it was pretty successful, and IIRC (might be totally wrong) they actually lynched mafia D1. While there are a lot of different playstyles in this subforum and it is what makes it very interesting (which goes back to the whole 'this is a casual place') I think that we should keep in mind that new users can get scared because this is all new to them, and while there are a variety of different ways to play in this community, Camo's is the only one which really alienates new players.

And yeah, maybe toxic was a poor choice of word.

Also, lynch anyone continuing this playstyle discussion because it's distracting from the game, and thus is anti-town.

Guys we should start stopping. It is going to get nasty soon. I really regretting starting this by replying at all defending Camo(not the defending Camo part, but the replying)

Nah, he is toxic alright, but being toxic isn't against Mafia rules. Just ignore it for your own good.

@bbninjas, vote for Jeremy. He asked for a sub, and that is the first thing that should happen before a modkill. Too bad he ruined any small chance the sub had to play with his remark (unless he's trolling us as a farewell). In any case, he's the top of the suspect list, with strong evidence pointing towards mafia.

Anyway, while this hasn't been GREAT (it really hasn't), I've got to go to bed now. See y'all tomorrow, hopefully Jeremy will be modkilled/lynched by then and the game can get back on track.

Nah, he is toxic alright, but being toxic isn't against Mafia rules. Just ignore it for your own good.

@bbninjas, vote for Jeremy. He asked for a sub, and that is the first thing that should happen before a modkill. Too bad he ruined any small chance the sub had to play with his remark (unless he's trolling us as a farewell). In any case, he's the top of the suspect list, with strong evidence pointing towards mafia.
What's the point? Jeremy can't be subbed in if he's outed himself, that makes no sense, so it's either modkill (likely) or lynch (if not modkill). PMJ's apparently in thread, so I'm going to withhold my vote on KoN (who is my next suspicion) for the moment.

Jeremy1026 has been modkilled.

You are Sherman Collins, and you are aligned with the mafia. You're the new kid - promising, but still green around the gills. Still, they got caught and you didn't, which makes you the perfect person to ascend to power now that the boss is locked up.

Active Ability: Paparazzi
Once a night you may PM me the name of a player. If you are lynched the next day, that player's role PM will be sent to the mafia. (Evolves when the timer hits 60)

Win Condition: All Star Witnesses are killed and Pandora's Box does not open

I asked you guys to stay on topic twice, and my request was twice ignored. So the timer is getting a 10-point increase. Any roles with evolution points between 37 and 47 will not activate until the timer hits 50.

All votes, including the ones that were cast for players other than Jeremy1026, have been reset.

Now then. There are 17 players in the game. Votes to lynch: 9

Day three will end whenever a player is lynched. If you don't post at least three times today, you risk being modkilled. (exception: thegrovylekid who has a mod-approved absence [if the day ends before 8/23])

@Celever @Athena @Camoclone @bbninjas @GM DracLord @Luispipe8 @Mr.Muffin @TwistedTurtwig @scattered mind @Chaos Jackal @Keeper of Night @Cypher333 @steffenka @thegrovylekid @Luctini27 @Ice Espeon @Cinesra

I don't want to see another post about Camoclone unless it directly relates to your lynch case on him or another player. I'm through playing nice. If I see it again, the offender(s) will be modkilled.

Pandora's Box timer: 47

##VOTE: KEEPER OF NIGHT
I'll look back over Jeremy later but based off what I remember this is a good place to be.

Brilliant. A few more rolls like this and we'll end the game without even lynching.

I actually consider Cypher rather than KoN. For all his claims, Jeremy WAS mafia, and he did support Cypher, whether it was out of his good heart or not. Problem is, I can't really ask either KoN or Cypher to elaborate, since we haven't seem much of them, as they're subs. Let's go with a vote for starters.

##VOTE: Cypher333

I'd better warn you guys, I had a decent scum read on Mega Adi (now Cypher) at the end of yesterday, as I stated in-thread. This means he's probably town.

On the flip side, I've been town reading JoshB and now KoN, so ##VOTE: Keeper of Night. I want to see if this logic actually works and if I really do just get everything wrong 100% of the time lol.

Celever I am confused on what you are doing, but I think it is funny.

##VOTE:KEEPER OF NIGHT

Stay gold Celever <3

I'd better warn you guys, I had a decent scum read on Mega Adi (now Cypher) at the end of yesterday, as I stated in-thread. This means he's probably town.

On the flip side, I've been town reading JoshB and now KoN, so ##VOTE: Keeper of Night. I want to see if this logic actually works and if I really do just get everything wrong 100% of the time lol.
Celever confirmed for IRL Paranoid Cop.

Sigh... Why does no one remember/pay attention to my posts?

If I may remind you:
I didn't watch anyone. That was a one time use. Instead, I lowered the timer by ten, which was also a one time use. I think that's all I need to say.

I used my only protect last night. Of course, no one felt like murder, so that was wasted. I only have one more ability to use. I won't say that for fear of attack from town and/or scum.

Meh, he wasn't overly defensive. He was, I'll give you that, but he also was with Cypher. JoshB himself was more of a scumtell, admittedly, but I don't consider KoN's behavior to be that scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back