XY What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokémon based on?

RE: What are some inanimate objects that you want a Pokemon based on?

BlankPoints said:
Well what GF shouldn't do is make more food based pokemon. Just imagined a piece of sushi as a Pokemon or even worse ... a bag of potato chips. :(

Wellll, there's already Swirlix d:
Actually, now that you mention it, a sushi Pokemon could be pretty cool. Like... Some sort of gross fish with a detached head. I'd like that.

Ghost King said:
I thought it would be cool a have a chess Pokemon (Pawnchessmon is something different it digivolves into metal poo if i Remember), I thought typing could be:
•Dark\Psychic
•Ghost\Dark
•Ghost\Psychic
•Ghost or Dark\ Rock

I agree! I'm all for a chess pokemon! I got my hopes up hearing Pawniard's and Bisharp's name, but they didn't turn out to be a chess pokemon.

I think a mirror Pokemon would be cool. :3

Catfish said:
I think a mirror Pokemon would be cool. :3

436Bronzor.png

It's a bronze mirror, but close enough.

I like the idea of a possessed doll. I know we have Banette, and I love the little fellow, but I kind of want a cutesy Pokemon that is doll-like but also demon-ish. Like those creep porcelain dolls. Fairy/Ghost typing possibly?

There are so many objects that could make great pokemon. I personally would love to have a pokemon based on a vase. it would look like a demon in a jar, something like the Yu-gi-oh card Morphing Jar. There could also be a pokemon based on pandora's box, It would be an adorned chest with a cool looking manifestation of evil coming out. With honedge out, I also think there should be a shield pokemon.

Oh! Those Russian doll things! You know, where there's a smaller doll in the biggest one, and an even smaller one in that one, and so on. I don't know how they would do it, but it'd be cool.

I could imagine a Lava Lamp Pokemon. I guess it could be Fire/Electric or Fire/Ghost. That would be pretty cool--I bet it'd get Lava Plume.

AdamLambert said:
Oh! Those Russian doll things! You know, where there's a smaller doll in the biggest one, and an even smaller one in that one, and so on. I don't know how they would do it, but it'd be cool.

YES! It could even have a vespiqueen thing goin on, where it could summon the smaller dolls inside it to do things like heal/attack/etc. Probably a Rock/Psychic type.

Thetwiggy13 said:
I could imagine a Lava Lamp Pokemon. I guess it could be Fire/Electric or Fire/Ghost. That would be pretty cool--I bet it'd get Lava Plume.

New Rotom form anyone?

Keeper of Night said:
New Rotom form anyone?

What type would a Lavalamp Rotom be. Fire? I don't think so.

Thetwiggy13 said:

We have a lamp Pokemon. It's fire-type. Close enough.

GoobieDoob said:
We have a lamp Pokemon. It's fire-type. Close enough.

Tell that to all the frogs (toads included), turtles, dogs, cats, foxes, and other multiples we have.

GoobieDoob said:
Keeper of Night said:
New Rotom form anyone?

What type would a Lavalamp Rotom be. Fire? I don't think so.

I think it'd be better than Rotom-H, but that's just my opinion.

Psychic hypnotic lava lamp would be an ingenious one for Rotom.

What if Rotom could possess a pokedex? Fairy type?

What if Rotom could possess a Pokeball? I guess that would be too close to Voltorb. Cool concept though.

Thetwiggy13 said:
What if Rotom could possess a Pokeball? I guess that would be too close to Voltorb. Cool concept though.

I guess that is the closest thing to a nesting doll pokemon.

rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom->rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom->rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom->rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom->rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom->rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom->rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom->rotom possesses pokeball->pokeball releases rotom-> repeat ad infinitum

I drew a paper bag once, and it looked pretty cool. I still can't understand why I made it evolve into a Normal/Ghost-type, however.

It would also be cool to see a bread Pokemon. I don't know why, but I've always loved bread. A gumball Pokemon would also be pretty cool :3

I'd like a psychic/normal type book pokemon, it think it would be cool but I don't know what to call it, based off the monster book in harry potter and the bombnomicon (cookies to anyone who knows the reference).

I think it was before the release of B2/W2 (or a little afterwards) that someone asked me what Pokemon would I like to see in the 6th Gen. Instead of going with an animal I said I would like to see a key Pokemon (it was just something random I said without really thinking). Now that Klefki was leaked, I guess that came true (sort of). Who would have thought that a random thing I wanted to become a Pokemon actually would be a real one in 6th Gen xD

Back