what are the most expensive ex cards??

Mew EX (LM) as said, and Wailord EX (SS). I saw one go on eBay last month for like 80 bucks. Lugia EX and Rayquaza EX d are sorta costly as well. Eeveelutions aren't too much but they're hard to find.

wow should i sell my charizard ex? or maybe wait for it's value to go higher then sell it?? or not sell it at all??

i should find myself a mew ex and lugia ex hehe :)

Charizard ex, mew ex, lugia ex and wailord ex are quite expensive. However, as mew ex is now going out there is a chance the price might drop just a little. The crazy thing is that the people who like pokemon the most are the ones who seem less likely to afford them.

~FireStarter~ said:
wow should i sell my charizard ex? or maybe wait for it's value to go higher then sell it?? or not sell it at all??

i should find myself a mew ex and lugia ex hehe :)

You should not sell your Charizard ex...
I suggest you to keep as a remembrance because it was a powerful & useful card.. :D

How much would you say those are worth lol? 'Cuz I happen to have each of those, and I wanna try and get rid of the Mew and Lugia before the end of the format.

Charizard is DEFINITELY the most expensive.
They go for 70-100$
If you have one though you should keep it for one of two reasons

1. Once it's out of print it becomes rarer because there's not infinite of them

2. Because it's a cool card that came before (in my opinion) the worst mistake Pokemon TCG ever made (dropping EX and * pokemon).

I first saw Blastoise d which cost Php400 in Philippines then I saw Charizard ex costing Php700. Hey guys, you could buy cards here for it is cheaper for you to buy here. Php400 is very expensive for us but convert it to US dollars, it around $10 only.

I think the most expensive ones would be like Flygon ex or Tyranitar ex only because they have awsome attacks/abilities.

think i'll just keep my charizard ex and not sell it at all...
i just got a kingdra ex from a booster pack...is that expensive or cheap??

thanks!

iananne07 said:
I first saw Blastoise d which cost Php400 in Philippines then I saw Charizard ex costing Php700. Hey guys, you could buy cards here for it is cheaper for you to buy here. Php400 is very expensive for us but convert it to US dollars, it around $10 only.

$10 for a Blastoise is Expensive, and so not worth.

Yeah, I think so. I just think for now that the vendors here in Philippines don't know how to look at cards. They base it only on rarity.

Back