What are your skillz?

I'm more creative in my writting. I don't have much skill when it comes to grammar and spelling, but I have people who will edit for me.

Skillz? Cool...

Well, I'm out of the TCG, so I can't say that. Drat.

I'm pretty decent at the video games and competitive battling. Granted, I'm not the best, but I could write articles (I'm a pretty good writer). I'm good at strategies, but that's basically it. Darn all these TCG know-it-alls. :/

dmaster out.

believe me. most sites have 0 to few tcg players. beach and gym are the oly ones that have loads of tcg players thank god for that :) one website i went to everyone i asked didnt know the tcg was still running

Samples of my writing?

Okay, as we all know, Nationals is the next HUGE tournament in the world of these little cards we spend money on :p. Anyway, I've been playtesting and... I've come to the dire conclusion... that...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

I'm stumped.

I have a nice plox built. I tried 3 different techs, which include

Dusknoir
Swampert
Flygon ex {d}

I know what you're thinking about Flygon ex delta being in there. However, it's only real weakness it Gallade, as it doesn't get psychic locked by Gardevoir. I've been able to manuver around Gallade, and was able to fit 1 Holon's Castform in there to scoop up Scramble's and even DRE's when I need 10 extra damage.

I'm right now playing this:

4 Ralts SW
2 Kirlia
3 Gardevoir
1 Gardevoir lv.x
2 Gallade
1 Holon's Castform
1 Flygon ex delta
1 Trapinch delta (Psychic one that does 10)
4 Sentret
2 Furret
2 Baltoy GE
2 Claydol GE
25 Pokemon

4 Rare Candy
4 Bebe's
2 Roseanne's
2 Night Maintance
1 TSD (I personally like this card for this particuliar deck, so I'm going to play it anyway :p)
3 Professor Oak's Visit
2 Warp Point
1 Wager
19 Trainers

8 Psychic Energy
3 Double Rainbow Energy
2 Scramble Energy
3 Fighting Energy

Alright, critique the list as you want, however, don't critique it until you answer this question:

Is Plox worthy of Nationals??

Now, as we all know, the Eeveelutions are going to make such a large impact on the metagame, that they have the power to be right up there with Gardellade&Magmortar. BUT, with Plox, I can Psychic Lock them to death. That means no

Leafeon lv.x
Glaceon lv.x
Espeon
Umbreon

Now, about the Fossils. Same thing. I can take down the regular fossils with 50 HP and take an early prize. OR, I can Psychic lock them, or sweep them with Gallade.

Yes, Plox is indeed worthy of Nationals. However, there are a few other decks to look over, so tune in!

I'm not too bad at writing, so I can help there.

If it is possible, I would like a Pokedex on the sight as well. Maybe even with little article on how to use that Pokemon. (I would have to have help on that, though.) I would like to help with that if you decided to do that.

But, everything else, I'm either OK or suck at. :[

Fact: Although I have an extremely low ranking, I'm creditted with being the best deck conceptionist/builder in my state, as long as Muffins stays in his own state.
Fact: I take extremely high level AP/Honors writing classes, and do well.
Fact: I like writing about the card game
Fact: I'm trash at the video games
Fact: I'm not an artist
Fact: I suck at doing fancy computer work
Fact: I'm good at writing articels. I have two here (I bieleve, haven't looked for a while, might have been lost in that one week)
Fact: If you need me you got me XD

Let's see...

Well, I go to an art school (Savannah College of Art and Design), so I guess I can be considered an artist. I'm pretty good with photoshop and anything that has to do with computer graphics. I also speak, read, and write a fair amount of Japanese.

That's pretty much it for me :)

Well, I've been learning about competitive play and stuff =p

So, all I could do is write a few articles on strategies for Pokémon in D/P.

I think that I'm a better-than-average deckbuilder, and I know basic stuff about EVs, and reeeally basic stuff about IVs, and I have a lot of practice helping new players, so I could probably write an article about how to start playing competitively or something like that.

I'm not bad at anything creative, but I don't know how to upload pictures or anything like that. And I really like writing anything that doesn't involve communication with other people. I suck at that XD.

First and foremost, I have extensive memory capacities, though very little otherwise.

I have some experience in the TCG, though I generally just repeat other people's suggestions; I can't say I actually know that much. Card rulings and etc. I can usually answer easily. However, I have never won anything major, or even anything minor for that matter; my luck is really bad and I don't seem to manage to get the right cards, not even ones for trading.

I know more or less most strategies for most OU, BL and some number of UU Pokémon in gaming, and knowledge of EVs and IVs, though I don't have much knowledge as to what number to reach in stats or etc. General strategies and tactics I know, like what to avoid, and stuff... so yeah.

Learning Japanese, but not very proficient in the regular text yet. Can get some rough ideas of what it is.

Well here are my skillz....

I'm a pretty good artist....Not the best at all, but pretty good. I came in 4th in Project Custom, Won a spriting contest(Forgot what the name was), and I held 3 very succsesful spriting contests. My 2nd contest had over 1,350 posts. I'm pretty good at video games, and I can write reviews about them. WPM, I'm here if you need me, and would be more then willing to help with the site.

-INFERNAPE

I'm extrememly good with Macromedia Fireworks, and will soon have it on my computer. I don't know if you recieved my banner from Amt or not, so I'll p/m it to you later.

I'd be happy to help with anything art related. My skills in that area are primarily with banners and renders, but I'm pretty good with photoshop and could do more than just those things. This sounds really braggy, but I'm one of the best active artists on PokéBeach Forums.

Don't take my word for it though, here's examples:
My renders.
My banners and other works.

Hmmm...

Well, I managed to collect all the Invader ZIM action figures, along with half of the Simpsons set, 4 Futurama, 1 Ren and Stimpy, and a bunch others in only 1 month.

I have made 13 comic-books, all coloured, and I have traded them in to the comic shop down the street, a bunch of little kids bought them. Now I feel like a role-model.

I don't play the TCG, but I have beaten my freind on Pokemon Diamond like, a bazillion times.
Sports also are not my thing either, but my art is pretty good.

But I'm not even going to spill the beans about Quatchi.

INFERNAPE said:
Well here are my skillz....

I'm a pretty good artist....Not the best at all, but pretty good. I came in 4th in Project Custom, Won a spriting contest(Forgot what the name was), and I held 3 very succsesful spriting contests. My 2nd contest had over 1,350 posts. I'm pretty good at video games, and I can write reviews about them. WPM, I'm here if you need me, and would be more then willing to help with the site.

-INFERNAPE

It was skanking tyranitar's I think.

Uhm... i'm bored so i'll do this...

I can make chipmunk noises
I can make ok websites
I can sprite pretty good (just ask people like Palmer, they should know, oh and LM)
I can write good TCG reviews (XD)
I have never gotten less than a B on any report card
I have gotten straight A's until 7th Grade
I can pwn people with Peach on brawl
I am doing good this season in the TCG
I have a 1821.02 ranking, and if I play my cards right, should make it to worlds this year.
I am a PB Strategist. (no really :O ;))
I am most inspired when i'm bored (sometimes)
I luv pokamanz!
I write good pages of content
I am a good writer when inspired
I am good at math, but to lazy to actually succeed in math class

I can go on and on and on if ya like. ;)

^I think you guys are a bit confused; WPM just wants to know if you have any skills that could help him better his website. I don't think chipmunk noises would be too helpful to him. *snickers*

Back