What changes would you like to see in the TCG

Hi The Fallen One,

How does Lumineon effect Pokémon [SP] decks? Most of them have low retreat costs or fill the bench anyway. Mismagius Lv.33 and Hippowdon Lv.48 are much better choices to combat Pokémon [SP] decks and are not limited to them. Rampados works fine too with a decent trainer selection.

Dark Espeon said:
Hi The Fallen One,

How does Lumineon effect Pokémon [SP] decks? Most of them have low retreat costs or fill the bench anyway. Mismagius Lv.33 and Hippowdon Lv.48 are much better choices to combat Pokémon [SP] decks and are not limited to them. Rampados works fine too with a decent trainer selection.

Lumineon + Dusknoir DP would probably be better, but the point is that Lumineon drags out Basics. If SP are basics, then you can pull one out at an inopportune time for your opponent and Score a free KO with a powerful pokemon.

THEfapster said:
Light Venusaur said:
Make a rule where people can't net-deck.
I'm sick & tied of seeing them.

No, just no.

LOL LV! You simply just cant stop NetDecking, Theres no way of proving that they NetDecked or created it.

Prof. Shinx said:
THEfapster said:
Light Venusaur said:
Make a rule where people can't net-deck.
I'm sick & tied of seeing them.

No, just no.

LOL LV! You simply just cant stop NetDecking, Theres no way of proving that they NetDecked or created it.

Quick question... what is Net-Decking?

On a side note, I would like to see more special conditions, like the electro marker from DF, that would make the game more interesting.

Net decking is:

1. Too lazy to make and play test a deck
2. Find a deck on the internet
3. Copy it and use it.

You will find though that people who NetDeck usually fail when playing because the deck they swiped suited the playing style of the creator...

Also, We all do things similar to net-decking. We get our ideas from others. If we were given a new set of cards that were completely different than normal, and we were locked in a room. We'd be no good, no one would. As shinx said, net decking cant be stopped. I agrre its bad to completely copy. But we all know it will always happen.

Yeah if your taking your deck straight from the net I don't see the point in that, far more fun to use trail and error to build a deck, at least that's how I do it. I see what decks other people make obviously and take ideas away from them, but copying just sound boring. Too true can't be stopped and don't see why you would, it's only the person using the deck who is losing out of the enjoyment of making their own personal deck that's good.

I would like to see:

- Reverse holo's taken away obviously :p

- The suggestion made before about having trainers that can be used during your opponents turn sounded fun, maybe possibly including attacks that can be used then too?

- Some changes to the illustration art. Like less 3D illustration, there are some that are 3D that look really good, but the majority don't especially the ones that look like plastic statues, I'm still not sure if they are real or done in 3D? I would prefer more hand drawn looking cards. But not that children cartoony style I've seen on some of the cards. I like my cards to look good, why I want to see reverse holo's gone, cause the holo versions are always far better than reverse holo holo cards, always disappointing when you get a really nice looking card like Dragonite LA and it's reverse holo, the holo looks amazing :p.

- Two people mentioned using trainers in the first round I don't think that's right. Not sure why you wanted that? You can't use trainer but you gain the advantage of putting an energy down.

Don't take away reverse foils, I like my Basics and Uncommons all shiny in my deck ^_^. Just make them less likely to be damaged.

I would only make one change, no more donks. It doesn't matter how they do it, just do it. And please, don't make something as stupid as Machamp ever again.

Machamp is a donk card and have the ability to turn into a Glass cannon consistently, wth were they smoking.

Nowadays cards are too strong -.-"

with this meta game we dont have fun when we´re playing ....

they SHOULD reduce their powers !!!

Frylock said:
More prize support and a push for weekly tournaments would be great.

I believe that such a thing would be called League. You get Pop packs and a chance at trading for going.

The Fallen One said:
Frylock said:
More prize support and a push for weekly tournaments would be great.

I believe that such a thing would be called League. You get Pop packs and a chance at trading for going.

League is more causal they need to push weekly competitive tournaments.

While weekly tournaments would be nice, it would be too expensive. PUSA and POP wouldn't do it for that reason.

Which is why there are Leagues. :D

The Fallen One said:
While weekly tournaments would be nice, it would be too expensive. PUSA and POP wouldn't do it for that reason.

Which is why there are Leagues. :D

Theres this thing called an entry fee they could charge them for weekly tournaments. I think they should suggest to stores that hold leagues to also
hold weekly tournaments. Yugioh and magic both have leagues and weekly tournaments so I don't know why Pokemon can't.

I don't like the cards that automaticly stop Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodys. It limits the variety of decks you can make since you know everyone will be using a card to completly shut it down.

GHJamesGH said:
I don't like the cards that automaticly stop Poke-Powers and Poke-Bodys. It limits the variety of decks you can make since you know everyone will be using a card to completly shut it down.

That's why unlike Censation Crystal, you have to EARN it. Play Dialga G Lv.X, play Ampharos Pt.

I'm actually liking this format because of CC's rotation, no more bland, tasteless and boring decks.

Clear said:
GHJamesGH said:

That's why unlike Censation Crystal, you have to EARN it. Play Dialga G Lv.X, play Ampharos Pt.

I'm actually liking this format because of CC's rotation, no more bland, tasteless and boring decks.

I also hate cards that are so easy to block powers/bodies. The annoying part of Dialga G and Ampharos is that they block from the bech. Cessation Crystal and Glaceon X have to be active.

I'd like to see donks (1 Energy attacks that are too good and with almost no drawbacks) to disappear entirely, and instead add some more of the good old speed cards (Bill, anyone?) again. Also they shouldn't rotate sets as fast as they do now, it's not fun anymore considering the amount of cards I won't be able to use anymore once DP-SW or DP-GE get out. Also this hinders the creation of more combos.
And like I said multiple times already, we need a real ban list like Magic and YGO. Once Nintendo sees a card is more broken than they thought, that should be taken care of immediately.

Back