BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
I was thinking about new animals/objects they haven't used yet for Pokemon to make a Fakemon, but I haven't come up with too many ideas. How will this effect Generation 5? What about the Generations to follow? Do you have any ideas that they could use?

What I have came up with is a small list of animals they haven't used. Here they are:

-Goat
-Flamingo
-?Armadillo? -Never mind...Armaldo. XD I always forgot about him...
-Anteater
-Opposum
-Raccoon - Never mind, Zigzagoon...:(
-Dolphin - meowth14
-Zebra
-Okapi

They'll probably think of many types of the same animals but just add some changes to make more unique ones.

racoon - linoone?
armadillo - armor dam i forgot, the fossil thing from emerald.

They have plaenty of ideas to go from. Ghost/Steel....etc.

They need a priority move for every type as well!

There isn't a dolphin yet. I can't think of any other animals at the moment. I'm sure there are plenty of others, though.

Edit- I just thought of another one, a lemur.

They'll probably just evolve a couple more Pokemon like Pinsir and Tauros that have no Evolution. That's how you know if they're running out of ideas lol... And of course some more Eeveelutions will have to be made. Idk for some reason I'm dreading the Pokemon of Generation 5 *shudders*

They need to make more Porygon branch evolutions.
Like instead of Porygon Z they can have Porygon X and Porygon Y

ETRURIANSAGE said:
They need to make more Porygon branch evolutions.
Like instead of Porygon Z they can have Porygon X and Porygon Y

It's not a Math Based Pokemon.

A koala pokemon, dog pokemon that actuallly looks like a dog, a possum, and they will make different versions of pokemon that already exist eg a pig that doesnt bounce away every time you want bacon for breakfast.

I think they have made enough Rotom forms for now. XD

I just hope that the Pokemon are more original instead of a blue piece of metal(Refering to Bronzor/Bronzong). :/

Bubba235 said:

I just hope that the Pokemon are more original instead of a blue piece of metal(Refering to Bronzor/Bronzong). :/

Take a lesson from GameFreak folks.

Don't drink and design Pokemon.

GraveTheUndead said:
Bubba235 said:

Take a lesson from GameFreak folks.

Don't drink and design Pokemon.

XD That's amazing. :p

Baby Kangaskhan & Evo Farfetch'd...the perfect match. ;)

Dr.empoleon said:
How about just a normal Animal? Why cant they just have like normal Dogs/Cats/Birds/Fish/etc..

Birds: Starly = grey starling, Hoothoot/Noctowl = Owl, Pidgey= bird
Cats: Meowth, Glameow and Skitty.
Fish: Magikarp and Feebas

^XD Thanks SDB...;)

They need some kinda grass lion...I have always hated the grass type, so a Grass Lion would totally make my Pokemon Life worth it. XP

Lol. I thought about botanical lion, but remembered this is about pokemon XD

They have lots of dog resembling pokemon also,... Houndour/doom, Most eeveelutions (i said resemble lol) poocheyena, (the POOCH part makes it clear) and many more.

Back