BW/BW2 What could they possibly do in Generation 5?

I would like to see Magikarp get an Milotic-esque evolution and Feebas gets a Gyarados-esque evolution.

(Meaning Magikarp would need a Beauty Scarf to evovle and Feebas would need to Level up to evolve).

^They would have to use differnet methods than that to evolve. Otherwise.. it just wouldn't make sense. Think about it. Suddenly when you level up your feebas in this generation, it evolves?

It's the reason they come up with new ways for evolution.

I don't know if those pokemon are really needed, but they'd be interesting, I guess. xD

GraveTheUndead said:
ETRURIANSAGE said:
They need to make more Porygon branch evolutions.
Like instead of Porygon Z they can have Porygon X and Porygon Y

It's not a Math Based Pokemon.

._. They're names originate from POLYGON.

An Electric eel. It could be a spilt Chinchou evo.

You know, I don't really believe a Pokemon has to be based off an animal. I mean, Bronzor was based off a Mirror. Rotom was house appliances. So, maybe we'll see Pokemon like vehicles and stuff.

Rayquaza95 said:
xanaseviper said:
A koala pokemon, dog pokemon that actuallly looks like a dog

poochyena, mightyena, granbull, houndour.

I mean something hat would not care little kids sensless because granbull is way to ugly it doesnt look like a dog. Houndour/doom and poochy/mightyena are both dark growly bitey pokemon, not something you want your children plkaying with.

xanaseviper said:
Rayquaza95 said:
xanaseviper said:

I mean something hat would not care little kids sensless because granbull is way to ugly it doesnt look like a dog. Houndour/doom and poochy/mightyena are both dark growly bitey pokemon, not something you want your children plkaying with.
So we need a dog pokemon with a cuteness like Teddiursa like cuteness?

jirachinick said:
xanaseviper said:
Rayquaza95 said:
xanaseviper said:

So we need a dog pokemon with a cuteness like Teddiursa like cuteness?
*coughShinxcough*

Torchic>Combusken>Blaziken

Though, I can say I did say chicken Pokemon too...:/ Those three don't really look like chickens anyways! >.<

GraveTheUndead said:
ETRURIANSAGE said:
They need to make more Porygon branch evolutions.
Like instead of Porygon Z they can have Porygon X and Porygon Y

It's not a Math Based Pokemon.

I wasn't really thinking in terms of axes and vectors =P
And actually, one could make the argument that it is a mathematically based pokemon because it is polygonal and constructed of prisms made from programming code.

I doubt PUI would use our Fakemon, because a lot of them are based on designs for other Pokemon. Also, no offense, but most of the Fakemon aren't that good, and I think Sugimori could do a better job.

Anyway, I kind of like the new evolutions...albeit we can agree that the number needs to be take down a bit. I'd really like to see some evolutions of Pokemon that need a boost to either be playable at all or become a good Pokemon to use in a team. Tangela, Togetic, and Roselia were not usable at all before DP, and their evolutions gave them a huge boost. However, I don't think things like Magneton or Dusclops needed an evolution, and Rhyperior seems like overkill. I'd like to have about 8 new evolutions...some old Pokes really need a boost, but I don't think we need 1/4th of a Regional Poke-Dex to be filled with them.

As for legendaries, I'd be glad if they brought down the number to 10, but sadly I don't see this happening....Pokemon appeals to kids, and more Legendaries in a Generation = bigger appeal to kids. However, I see it hard to top 13...it will seem like a big overkill to hunt after 10 legendaries in ONE region. Ideally, here is how the Legendary lay out should look like:

-One "Pre-E4" Trio
-Game Mascot Trio
-Two to three other Legendaries
-Two event Legendaries

That provides enough Legendaries to keep Legendary-fantics happy, yet there isn't enough to make the task daunting and boring.

I'd like to see a new Type introduced in the next Generation. It's been a while since we've seen one, and I don't think adding another one would be a bad thing, IMO, especially since we've had the same 17 line-up for 9 years now. Adding more than three, though, would make things pretty confusing. The same goes for three-type Pokes.

I can't wait until 5th Generation starts coming in. We went in a new direction with DPt, and I hope we see a new wind in the franchise with the 5th installment of one of the greatest franchises.

A pre evolution for Kanghaskhan(Idk how to spell it.XD) would be nice. So would an evo for her, Seviper, and Zangoose. Actual dinosaur fossils to, maybe.

ShayminSky said:
A pre evolution for Kanghaskhan(Idk how to spell it.XD) would be nice. So would an evo for her, Seviper, and Zangoose. Actual dinosaur fossils to, maybe.

Aren't Cranidos and Shieldon supposed to be based on real dinosaurs though?

Oh, I forgot about that. How about a second Evo for Feebas? So it doesnt always have to be Milotic.
How about another Evo for Feebas? that way it doesnt have to evolve into Milotic. Milotic is awesome though.

jirachinick said:
WOW... I just thought of this... how about our FAKEMON??? come on...

If they did Fakemon, it shows that Pokemon is officially out of ideas.

Back