What decks do you miss?

I wasn't around when it was played, but I like Barrier Swap from Base Set-Gym Hereos. Seems like a very unique deck.

I know this is only one rotation after the deck was played, but I miss GG/Plox. I never got to play them since I was a total n00b when they were popular.... And Gallade's one of my fav Pokemon.... :(

~A+G

I know this is only one rotation after the deck was played, but I miss GG/Plox.
GG/Plox was actually heavily played two rotations ago, not one. It was huge in the Holon Phantoms days - it was pretty much the BDIF.

I know that, but I meant that it was just one rotation after the deck became illegal to use, not the 2/3 rotations it was used in. xD

~A+G

Sorry; I didn't pick that up from your post. My apologies.

M a g K i s s

Magmortar/Togekiss... I top-cutted in my first Battle Roads with that deck... I was so sad when it was rotated out...

I still play it for fun...

Ruby & Sapphire stuff. The EX era was the best of Pokemon TCG IMO. So many playable, versatile cards, powerful yet tame combinations that really allowed the skill of players to shine, and not just 15 minute first turn donks or single energy sweeping.

Blaziken EX, Metagross EX, Energy Draw Delcatty, Pidgeot FRLG, Cradily EX, Medicham EX, Rocket's Pokemon, Team Magma/Aqua, too many to list really. The playable Pokemon were also a lot more varied, and not always Gengar/Garchomp/Machamp. The diversity allowed people to have pride in the deck they played, and the cards were balanced and there would be means of making it competitive.

I miss the Delta Species pokemon; Psychic type flygon ex, grass/metal flygon, jolteon ex, and espeon ex was an awesome deck.

And electric metal charizard from Crystal Guardians with grass/metal flygon again, that was my first competitive deck. ;u;

I'll miss the days which we had DP. Everybody wants Claydol, Roseanne's, and Dusknoir from that era, but I liked Infernape from DP and the Infernape Lv.X from the same set. Along with Infernape MD and Togekiss GE, I made a pretty awesome rogue deck that I played a lot.

Back