What do you think are the best and most consistent decks in the format?

What is the best deck in the format?

• Total voters
TYranitarFReak said:
isnt there's a thread named :flying eevol and destiny, what are they?

the thread have some info there.

BTW, check out states reports, u'll probably find destiny's matchups!

There is a thread called that, but most of what has been said is guess work, not definative.
However, I don't check the reports that much, so I may have to look at them, thanks.

I doubt you will see a definative list for Destiny until some time after Regionals. The people playing Destiny are using the suprise factor during tournaments to help them win.

I HATE destiny!!Considering one of the senior players using it was a lucksac and flipped all heads against me and 2 others on er2 and reversals(no joke).

MSN is the best right now. imo

Woody said:
I HATE destiny!!Considering one of the senior players using it was a lucksac and flipped all heads against me and 2 others on er2 and reversals(no joke).

Destiny doesn't play er2 or reversal....

Woody said:

Lol. His was most likely guess work since Destiny doesn't play Reversal ;/

Arcanine out.

i play versuus metanite and i lose . Another good is called "caro"the name is in spanish the traslation is "expensive" why basicly all his deck from basic ex pokemon .like

mew ex both of them
lugia ex
latios ex
latias ex
rayquaza ex
and chansey with blisey ex

(chansey only normalpokemon in his or her deck)

pokeblader said:
i play versuus metanite and i lose . Another good is called "caro"the name is in spanish the traslation is "expensive" why basicly all his deck from basic ex pokemon .like

mew ex both of them
lugia ex
latios ex
latias ex
rayquaza ex

Man the guy that made this deck just lucksacked that cities, this deck isnt that good, it loses to practically all archetypes.

-Just me- said:
pokeblader said:

mew ex both of them
lugia ex
latios ex
latias ex
rayquaza ex

Man the guy that made this deck just lucksacked that cities, this deck isnt that good, it loses to practically all archetypes.

OK ger play with that horrible deck and he lose .and get the second plaze on state .(the first one metanite)

Gardevoir ex which can kill bodies and powers, with something to help speed it up is good. I got 2nd at States with a Gardevoir deck and only lost to Flariados. (I did lose to a Shiftry because all I had was Holon Castform.)

The deck "caro" is powerfull becouse it do 200 so contantly becouse Blissey can attack 3 energy when it attack and its enough to lugias attack and it play swith and attack
and latias can make to put more enrgies and thats is all the time doing 200

ger said:
The deck "caro" is powerfull becouse it do 200 so contantly becouse Blissey can attack 3 energy when it attack and its enough to lugias attack and it play swith and attack
and latias can make to put more enrgies and thats is all the time doing 200

But, how?

The deck is bait to Delta(Raieggs).
Metanite just pawns the deck, it doesnt even need the sceptile, they give you 1 prize and you give them 2 prizes each turn.
Sallygross OHKO's the entire deck without the need of sally ex DX.
Mewtric also beats the deck if it plays deoxys ex (defense) and most good mewtrics play it.
Banette...the entire deck is weak to psychic.
MSN snipes anything for 2 prizes.

And that's it.
That's why I say it was complete lucksack.
But maybe in that states they dont play any archetypes...strange 0_0

Yes but if you have ex (like almost everyone has) it take 2 prizes and you kill them in one attack and yes metanite past it that was what we already sad

Mew only has 90 hp....unless it plays reversal or umbry, the opponet will just send up little pokes to stall until they get set-up.

ive never even seen most of these decks or heard of them but i think meta nite is really good but flariados is so consistnent its almost impossible to get a back start but i know it has many weaknessesor counters flygon is good but if iyou get a bad start youve already lost
the shiftry deck i think has amazing potential but yeah metanites definately the best rite now on this list but ive seen a rectly new deck that could destroy all of these

i would say Metanite and FlygonLution. Raieggs are altso pretty consistent, and Superstantler has shocked me a lot wit it consistens ( has won 1 or 2 CCs here in Norway i think)

freakysmiley said:
ive never even seen most of these decks or heard of them but i think meta nite is really good but flariados is so consistnent its almost impossible to get a back start but i know it has many weaknessesor counters flygon is good but if iyou get a bad start  youve already lost
the shiftry deck i think has amazing potential but yeah metanites definately the best rite now on this list but ive seen a rectly new deck that could destroy all of these

Flygon has more good starts than you might think.

-Just me- said:
freakysmiley said:
ive never even seen most of these decks or heard of them but i think meta nite is really good but flariados is so consistnent its almost impossible to get a back start but i know it has many weaknessesor counters flygon is good but if iyou get a bad start  youve already lost

Flygon has more good starts than you might think.
My flygon list has only 2 bad starters (and it runs 15+ basics).

Bandoom is a pretty consistant deck, pretty much always to Banette ex by T2, and can do some pretty good damage by then to. Metanite is obviously incredibly consistant, one of the best decks of all time. Raieggs is also consistant, but not as consistant as those above, so my top3 are

1. Metanite
2. Bandoom/BOOM
3. Raieggs/Delta

Back