XY What do you think the fire room is?

RE: What do you think the room is?

King Arceus said:
Maybe it could be the room that houses Ho-Oh. The pattern on the floor and the image toward the top of the window appear to be sacred.

What makes you think Ho-oh will have such a significant role in this game?

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Game freak's been throwing surprises at us for awhile. The army of genesects, BW2, PMD: GTI, and a 3D enviroment of training. Nobody saw it coming. And the gen, who knows whats next. releasing image of entrance to champions room is small compared to above.
No. They always release info for movies. And of course they have to release info about Gen 6 and PMD. How else would we know about them? >_> And you can't say that nobody saw them coming lol.
But they NEVER release an image of the champion's room. Especially not this early.
So how can you say that it's a small spoiler compared to the rest?

Bolt the Cat said:
King Arceus said:
Maybe it could be the room that houses Ho-Oh. The pattern on the floor and the image toward the top of the window appear to be sacred.

If you remember back in Pokemon Colloseum, Ho-Oh was obtainable if you purified all Shadow Pokemon then beat all 100 trainers on Mt. Battle using your team from Story mode. In the X & Y game trailer it talked about friendship. You could consider purifying Shadow Pokemon becoming friends with them.

I want it to be a part of E4 room, so I can easily beat him/her with my water team ;D

Seriously though, it doesn't look like E4 room to me, it looks like it's a home to one of the legendary pokemon, aka Yasldjfl. (Don't now woh tO selPl)

King Arceus said:
Bolt the Cat said:

If you remember back in Pokemon Colloseum, Ho-Oh was obtainable if you purified all Shadow Pokemon then beat all 100 trainers on Mt. Battle using your team from Story mode. In the X & Y game trailer it talked about friendship. You could consider purifying Shadow Pokemon becoming friends with them.

Ho-oh doesn't really have an inherent connection with Pokemon friendship, plus, it's quite a stretch to say that "becoming friends" = "Shadow Pokemon". There is no reason to believe that Ho-oh will have a role in this game outside of being a random legendary to show up in post game unless Ho-oh's mythos is related to XY's storyline.

safariblade said:
How can you say NO ONE expected a new PMD?

Ok, ok. good arcues.

I got something. Maybe in Y that place holds Ylesa [I think its a Fire/flying] (Or whatever the hell it is). But, then game freak showed only one place....

Salamencetrainer34 said:
safariblade said:
How can you say NO ONE expected a new PMD?

Ok, ok. good arcues.

I got something. Maybe in Y that place holds Ylesa [I think its a Fire/flying] (Or whatever the hell it is). But, then game freak showed only one place....

Its with an E at the beginning. Unless you are referring to the new legendary pokemon Yveltal.

It would be very interesting. Lately (the last 2 or 3 generations), the Legendary mascots are found in the same place.

Flygon2071 said:
Salamencetrainer34 said:
Ok, ok. good arcues.

Its with an E at the beginning. Unless you are referring to the new legendary pokemon Yveltal.

It would be very interesting. Lately (the last 2 or 3 generations), the Legendary mascots are found in the same place.
I'm reffering to legendary

Just saying but there is a door dead ahead of the trainer, also there is some sort of face above the door.

I have a feeling it has something to do with the villains.... if it was E4, Id expect the person to stand there, but instead there seems to be something like a big throne in the back o__o

Mitja said:
I have a feeling it has something to do with the vaillains.... if it was E4, Id expect the person to stand there, but instead there seems to be something like a big throne in the back o__o

yeah it is a small wooden door surrounded by a dark textile thing with a creep face at the tippy top -.-

It has a door in the back, like the champion's room usually has. That would be my first guess. It could also be an E4 room or something completely different, though.

It looks like an E4/Champion room, but like Spammy said, there's no E4 member in it. There's only the player. It's beta footage, so it might not mean anything that there's no one there, but it also might mean something. I'm hoping it's something grander, like a giant temple or shrine in honor of... I dunno. Something. A legendary's all I can think of d:

Frezgle said:
It looks like an E4/Champion room, but like Spammy said, there's no E4 member in it. There's only the player. It's beta footage, so it might not mean anything that there's no one there, but it also might mean something. I'm hoping it's something grander, like a giant temple or shrine in honor of... I dunno. Something. A legendary's all I can think of d:

How do you figure that's "beta footage"? o_o

Mitja said:
How do you figure that's "beta footage"? o_o

The little disclaimer at the bottom of many of the videos that says "Game footage not final". This fire room was shown in the first teaser trailer released all the way back in January, so it's reasonable to assume there'll be some possible alterations, which has happened in the past (Castelia City's makeover comes to mind).

Mitja said:
I have a feeling it has something to do with the vaillains.... if it was E4, Id expect the person to stand there, but instead there seems to be something like a big throne in the back o__o

It may be.
One thing to also take into consideration is that the face looks similar to Sableye, but isn't. We also see two gems similar to Sableye's eyes.

Ontop of this, Sableye is a Pokemon that is likely a candidate to evolve in this generation.
I can see it being related to evil team members that use this evolution~

My new opinion of this is this:

Maybe, look at this region map
kalos_region_map_thumb.jpg

Look at the top-right of this map. See that mountain? Look near the bottom... thats not a smudge. Thats an entrance. Coincidence? I think not!

I think it might be the champion's room, meaning we might have a fire-type champion... or they'll troll us and it's another dragon-champ.

Back