BW/BW2 What do you think the new pokemon are based off of

@ Tsutaaja being the serpent in the Bible. It is possible that it refers to the serpent being punished for leading Man to sin, since its second ability is Antagonist. Which might imply that it lost its legs when it tried to be funny and play a fool. HOWEVER the evolution (in real life not the shine and boomz one in Pokemon) theory does make sense too, but based on whatever sources and whatnot we have now I think the serpent theory fits it the best. For now.

@ the monkey trio I've read about it before but I forgot what were the details. I only recall that they were based on the Three Wise Monkeys. A Japan folklore I believe.

well its seems that there happens to be a bunch of basics. there should be a little more evolutions in the prosess. as like instead of different forms it should be evolvtions.

Not really. Besides, there has to be some pokemon that can evolve in later generations. And some are made like that (aianto and the anteater for example)

After seeing the english name for the grass and steel pokemon, i believe it is a seed, like those spiky ones that you sometimes see. And its evolution is that seed hatching and evolving into a vine type pokemon, with the mini mace things on the end of the vines to be little baby seeds.

Volcarona's pose and petal shaped wings resembles a bee orchid.

358538181049af325d72.jpg

^ LOL mah sig V
Anyway, I wanted to know what the heck Agirudaa (The EXTREMELY fast bug thing) was based off?

Well, Pansage is a monkey with a piece of broccoli growing on its head...
And Musharna is a tapir fetus, I'd say.
But what is Audino supposed to be based on?

^ i think its just baced off chansey

lol.

Bulbapedia said:
Tabunne seems to be based on a combination of a Leporid and a nurse or a physician, with its ears acting like stethoscopes.

^so...what nikohesus said. He's also correct about Gigalith- it seems to be based off of some Greek monster of which I forgot the name- which is supported by the name being quite similar to "gigas" and "lithos", both of which are related to Greek mythology and stone.

Well, Joltik is based off of a tick, and its evolution, Galvantula, is based of a tarantula.
Well, close. Joltik is actually just partially based on a tick. It also draws parallels to jumping spiders.

Back