What do you want from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like the userbar and nomination ideas. Instead of posts though, how long you have been here would make more sense. For example, people that have been here for 6 months or less are Mudkips, then people who are inbetween 6 months and 1 year is a Remoraid or something? Just ideas. Also, how about opening some of that secret forum for mods? One time I was able to see it, and I went into one file at random. It blocked me though. I would personally like to keep track of deleted posts, as game owners such as Zero and Guy would appreciate it as well.

The forum is secret for a reason lol. It will probably never be made public. And didn't you read Zyflair's post? He said we aren't useing the Forum that has deleted posts anyway.

dmaster out.

Ice Espeon said:
The thing is there are about 5 or 6 at the moment and people are making more and more everyday. Its a plague :O
Hm. A mass extermination might be in order.

sturtle said:
I'd like to see seperate member classifications. We are all mudkip members now, but you only get a different water pokemon if your a seller, trade council member, mod, etc. What if pokebeach had different classifications? Say you've posted 500 times. You become a floatzel, instead of a mudkip. Post 1000 times? You go from floatzel to dewgong. Im just picking random pokemon, but It might be fun.

I know this is going back a bit, but I had an idea that we could have a variety of basic Water Types, such as the Starters, Spheal, Seel, Finneon etc.

I think we could do an RPG evaluation system like we did with the clubs a while back. Someone could see how well the RPGs are doing in terms of plot and character development and such. We could have an experienced roleplayer such as Zyflair do it.

paddy185 said:
I know this is going back a bit, but I had an idea that we could have a variety of basic Water Types, such as the Starters, Spheal, Seel, Finneon etc.
There is a system similar to this, but it doesn't involve userbars. Your Default Usergroup is what classifies you by your post count.

CyndaquilMaster said:
Can you see your Default Usergroup, and if so how?

Go to User CP and by Primary Usergroup is where it is.

dmaster out.

i really think the website is great enough for me. it don't have to be improved for me but i know that it can always be better. but still... i don't get it with the user cp.... i think it is a bit difficult to understand.

i don't know how to work with it... that is a problem for me. can you explain how it works? i mean by that, how to use this thing and that thing... i really get confused because i can't find what i need. (i am used with an other user cp thing and that is why i don't understand it)

sorry to bother you with this....

Regarding the user cp:
First option you see is user CP home which is what takes you to the main user cp screen.
The second option is Compose: This lets you compose a private message to another member. (Each PM can be sent up to 5 people, mods are exempt from this restriction)
Next is inbox. This is where your PMs you have received are stored.
Then you have sent box. This is where PMs you send are stored. Default is to save a copy, but this can be disabled.
Then you have drafts. This is where you can save a pm that is still in progress or complete one that is in progress.
Next is trash can. This is where PMs go once you delete them. Only by deleting PMs out of here will you clear up PM space.
Below that is tracking. This allows you to see if a member has read your PM you sent if you checked the box that says request read receipt.
The next folder is called edit folders. This is where you can create new folders to organize things.
Then you will see a spot that says profile and it lists some options.
THe top option is edit profile. This lets you edit certain information and settings.
Next is Edit Password. This lets you change your current password.
Change email lets you change your email address.
Change Avatar allows you to change your avatar.
Change Signature allows you to change your signature that displays beneath each post you make.
Edit Options gives you the same screen as clicking on edit profile.
The next category is titled miscellaneous.
Group memberships displays what member groups you are a part of.
Then you have the buddy/ignore list. Pretty self explanitory.
Manage attachments allows you to manage any attachments you may have posted on the forum.
Saved drafts is where you go to complete posts that you saved to be completed at a later date.
Subscribed threads allows you to quickly check for new replies in any threads you have subscribed to.
Forum Subscriptions allows you to quickly check for any new threads in a forum you have subscribed to.
Personal Pad allows you to write any personal notes.
View Profile shows you what your profile looks like.

I really think something needs to happen with the Game Corner is regards to RPGs. There are about 5 going on right now, and mostly the same people take part in them. What if we had just one RPG, and opened another one when it was finished.

Flare said:
I think we could do an RPG evaluation system like we did with the clubs a while back. Someone could see how well the RPGs are doing in terms of plot and character development and such. We could have an experienced roleplayer such as Zyflair do it.
Or Crystal Hikara, who just pwns me in that category. She'd just destroy all the current RPGs though (not that it's a bad thing).

In regards to the Game Corner, something definitely needs to be done there. I'd like to hear more thoughts on what members think we should do there.

The games should be split up into different catagories:

Series - Games like Murder or WW that go on for a long time.
RPGs - guess
One shot - Quick games like The Rate Thread and Pokémon Hangman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back