What do you want from us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
StruckByRain said:
How about a generosity section? A section or sub-section that will allow people to post their Wish Lists for cards they want. Then, people who are willing to GIVE them cards can send the cards to them. Just a thought. XP

Unfortunately, that's impractical for a few reasons. The number one reason being there are very, very few people on the internet who are that nice. :(

Ste182 said:
Like even when they edit the posts when people do nothing wrong. I just find that rude.
They only edit when the poster is their good friend (hi Josh ~ Gale), breaking a rule or making a really silly post that doesn't make sense. They know how to control themselves. Sometimes it may seem to be going overboard, but no one really has the right to say anything unless you know how the poster usually behaves.
But as well as the RMT I do put the IV's, Nature, Moveset, Description of how it all works so it's not like I'm not doing it right
Dude.

I've stopped playing competitive ages ago, but I can tell you, you're not doing it right. There's something missing from the part in red. It starts with E and ends with V. :)
pmj was here
lol

To finish off, Cal's post may come across as a little too rude, but his points all make sense. Do listen to him. In the future, if you are unhappy with how a moderator handles an issue, you could always approach another one, instead of bringing it up to the public. It ruins your reputation lol.

Look gamercal this was posted before I got PMs from you. And In game teams can be used competitively. I have proved it times before. You did come off harsh as well when I didn't even attack you in the first place by you getting on me. look i never attacked you or was rude in any way

I wouldn't mind the RS tournament again. I didn't compete in it, but it sounds like it was fun. Same with the PokeBeach gym thing.

I also think the Article Submissions forum needs an approval system like the RMT or Groups forum. Some of the articles barely go in-depth about the deck/card.

Finally, before I went on hiatus, people were asking for name changes. Perhaps a few days each year name changes would be offered.

Ste182 said:
Look gamercal this was posted before I got PMs from you. And In game teams can be used competitively. I have proved it times before. You did come off harsh as well when I didn't even attack you in the first place by you getting on me. look i never attacked you or was rude in any way
Lol, you're still being stubborn and not listening to him xD. That's why he's sounding rude.

I really wish POKEBEACH would open a wifi chat where people are allowed to battle/trade. Not only will it increase the population of this community, it will make the site more vivid and alive. When one thinks of online battle/trade, the first thing that comes to their mind is serebii. Unlike most, I am fond of this site and would like to see this site on top of someone's mind when thinking of online battle/trade. Don't take me wrong, serebii is an awesome site but the reason I am active on this forum and not in the one of serebii is because of the way the site is designed and how cool it looks (not to mention WPM has real balls when it comes down to pokemon info hunting). So please POKEBEACH do make a chat room for trade/battle.

It was tried before and there just wasn't a lot of activity, or at least when I was there there wasn't.

Dark Sonic J said:
Join any Group because TCG OR VG get lots of advice to help them in the game

You are able to join one TCG Group and one VG clan. It is a conflict of interest to be in two VG groups because when wars happen you can only fght for one side. TCG wise, each team likely has secret decks they don't want just anybody being able to see or know about.

godzilla41 said:
I really wish POKEBEACH would open a wifi chat where people are allowed to battle/trade. Not only will it increase the population of this community, it will make the site more vivid and alive. When one thinks of online battle/trade, the first thing that comes to their mind is serebii. Unlike most, I am fond of this site and would like to see this site on top of someone's mind when thinking of online battle/trade. Don't take me wrong, serebii is an awesome site but the reason I am active on this forum and not in the one of serebii is because of the way the site is designed and how cool it looks (not to mention WPM has real balls when it comes down to pokemon info hunting). So please POKEBEACH do make a chat room for trade/battle.

Like dragonexpert said, we did have a Wifi chat for trades and battles. However, it never got more active than a tiny amount of people who would come in randomly and then leave when they noticed no one else was there. In the end, redirecting people to the forums has been the only realistic option. Opening a channel for four or five people a day who come on at completely different times and miss each other being on, then leaving upset because the room wasn't more active is incredibly pointless, unfortunately.

I would like a rule to stop people chat talking with things like 'u' and 'i'. It just gets really annoying sometimes :/

I want the ability to delete polls on your own thread. In the past, Ive had to get mods to do this for me like 4 times.

^Then that would give you waaaaay too much power over things in your thread. Someone could then delete posts that could get someone into trouble for double posting (happened to me once).

Ice Espeon said:
^Then that would give you waaaaay too much power over things in your thread. Someone could then delete posts that could get someone into trouble for double posting (happened to me once).

He said to delete polls not posts.

Ice Espeon said:

That why it is a good idea to reply to the message instead of using quick reply.

Ice Espeon said:
A sub-forum in the GC for RPGs would tidy that section up.
I second this idea. I personally don't like RPGs that much and mostly go on the Game Corner to play the games and it would definitely tidy it up.

They die over time. If it lasts for another six months to an year, then we'll start thinking about it.

The thing is there are about 5 or 6 at the moment and people are making more and more everyday. Its a plague :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back