What is the hardest boss of all games

Or Emerald king or whatever his name is from FF7. It takes all of your Knights summon AND THEN SOME. And by some I mean about 100,000,000 more damage, plus its timed. GOOD LUCK.

Lance in HGSS. His three Dragonites drink your blood when everything before the Elite Four gets you to lv 50.

Well, I'll say the Black Knight in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

It's so luck based. You need to pull of Aether twice to win, while the Black Knight can easily chop off 50%+ of your HP in one move. It also doesn't help if your Mist sucks

I Think the hardest boss of all the games is Phanta Manta from Super Mario Sunshine.

HI buddy

It is nice topic to discuss.My vote goes to Phanta Manta from Super Mario Sunshine.I like his game very much..

adrianbirkey said:
HI buddy

It is nice topic to discuss.My vote goes to Phanta Manta from Super Mario Sunshine.I like his game very much..

Out of all the games you played that is the hardest one? :)

I'd say one of the hardest ones is the SNES StarFox The Great Commander, It shoots these sprite balls at you and you can't tell where there at. took me some time to beat it.

Zophar in Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete
-A 30 minute fight with three forms and has an attack over 6500!

Also, Salamence in Pokemon Ranger
-It is so hard that you have to time your capture well or else it's a Hyper Beam for you...

Also, Salamence in Pokemon Ranger
-It is so hard that you have to time your capture well or else it's a Hyper Beam for you...
That and Entei. But yeah, I would say Salamence was harder. Hmm, odd I didn't remember that. Oh right, I hated Ranger.

DNA said:
That and Entei. But yeah, I would say Salamence was harder. Hmm, odd I didn't remember that. Oh right, I hated Ranger.

Whats hard about pokemon Ranger? You draw a circle around them and you caught it....Thats hard how...???

The Dark Fawful Bug from Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story.

I HAVE CHORTLES!!

In the case of Salamence, you have to draw 23 consecutive circles without a break in between. That isn't the highest in the game, but between his Earthquakes, you only have enough time to draw 22 circles exactly.
Entei is 18 but his fire pillars are everywhere. Pokemon Ranger 2, I have heard, is a lot better and easier than #1. In #2, they actually have HP, in #1, you have to draw the loops ALL AT ONCE, without a break in between. Lifting the stylus breaks the chain.

I never found any boss really hard? Well got stuck at Entei/Slaking/Charizard in Ranger, but I played it only once in 2 weeks, next time I tried they were easy.

No boss too hard for me =D

Evrae in Final Fantasy X.

raaaaaaaaaagh Evrae.

And if they count, Remixes 8 and 9 in Rhythm Heaven.

The King of Sorrow in Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil was also surprisingly difficult; final bosses in platformers have a tendency to be painfully easy, but the King was probably the hardest boss in the game.

Hmm, Hard Decision, but probably I'd have to say Marluxia's Third Stage in Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM or Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2

Back