BW/BW2 What new attacks do you want?

Some sick Shell move for Mijumaru, I know we have Shell Blade, so I hoping that is the move I am looking for. Other then that a move like Hydro Cannon, Plant Frenzy and so on would be cool but only the new starters. That would be cool, something that makes the starters more special the other pokemon.

Name: Call Home
Type: Normal
Power:---
PP: 15
Acc:---
If there is another eveelution in in your party You can copy one of there moves for the battle. (exclusivley for eveelutions and Evee)

Ice_Master said:
Name: Call Home
Type: Normal
Power:---
Acc:---
If there is another eveelution in in your party You can copy one of there moves for the battle. (exclusivley for eveelutions and Evee)

Offtopic: I believe E.T can you it as well. XD
Ontopic: I would like one called Destructive Ice it's sort of like freeze and it also takes away half of the victims health.

Playerking95 said:
I would like one called Destructive Ice it's sort of like freeze and it also takes away half of the victims health.

Keep it realistic, 12 characters long

@Darkrai_Shadowforce: Zekrom's ability is called TeraVoltage, with one 'r'. As in 1,000,000,000,000 deadly volts.

Crimson Tide said:
Skyquake!

Flying type attck. same stats as earthquake. 100 damage, etc.

Now that's just plain silly. I like it, yet can't imagine it. I'd be thinking of along the lines of Falling Sky.

I'd like to see these:

Sporoblast
Grass
Special
80 pwr
15 pp
90 acc
The Pokemon launches a powerful blast of fungal spores that may cause status problems (30% chance of causing either prz, slp, or psn)

Fang Crusher(?)
Steel
Physical
85 pwr
10 pp
80 acc
The Pokemon crushes the opponent with powerful jaws made out of steel (Chance of lowering Def)

Spook
Ghost
Physical
50 pwr
15 pp
-- acc
The Pokemon frightens the opponent, causing it to flinch, but may fail if used on the same Pokemon multiple times in battle (a bit different from Protect and Detect)

Rupture Punch (fighting)
Physical
30 power
15 pp
100% acc
- The pokemon delivers a hit to the opponent's organs, dealing internal damage and causing them to take damage for several turns.

Duel (fighting)
Physical
-- power)
10pp
-- acc
The pokemon picks one opponent and "takes them out of the battle." When this move is active, neither pokemon involved can be attacked. The two pokemon use the moves closest in power to each other (i.e., if one has a move with 30 power and the other has a move with 30 power, those moves will be used) until one of the pokemon faints.

Rivalry (fighting)
Stat
-- power
5pp
-- acc
The pokemon "prepares for battle" for a turn. If an opponent attacks them, their attack begins to go up. Whenever they are hit, as well as every turn they have less HP than their opponent, as WELL as if the opponent already has an advantage(in types). The attack bonus only applies to the opponent who attacks, and when they die, the bonus is gone. Note: Stab does not apply here.

Sunny Burst
Type: Fire
Power: 95
Accuracy: 100
Category: Special
Side Affect: May cause a burn

The user releases the power of the sun onto its opponent.
It affects all Pokemon in battle (including your partner).
You could say it's like a Fire-type version of Surf. :B

Flash Freeze (not sure if this was thought of already...)
Type: Ice
PP: 10
Power: --
Accuracy: 90
Category: Status
Side Affect: Freezes opponent when it hits

LUNARBEAM

it could be for dark type
and instead of gathering light from the sun during the day

they could get it from the moon at night

and it would be like opposites with Solarbeam

yes this is a good idea

@kangaskhan: Great idea! We'd probably need a moon weather condition (Is this possible?o_O), though.

Acid Rain: The user creates a downpour of acidic rain using substances in the atmosphere - Just like rain dance, in that it causes rainfall; however, it lasts half as long and can poison or badly poison the foe (barring Ghost Types and Poison Types, respectively). This would have compatibility with Steel, Poison, and Water Types.

Blessing: The user blesses the field with a protective veil, protecting all those affected from minor damage - The minor damage would be classified as poisons, burns, or entry hazards. While the Pokémon can still become burdened by these conditions before and after the move is used, unless it switches out, it will not suffer from health loss. All Pokémon on the field at the time of use are affected.

Taboo: The user regurgitates its knowledge of ancient hexes to restrain the foe - The priority of this move is always last. After surviving the opponent's turn, the user curses the foe's last attack, and paralyzes, burns, or poisons any other Pokémon that uses it after Taboo was used (lasts for the duration of the battle).

Hurricane

Type: Flying
PP: 10
Power: -

A new weather effect with strong winds. Lasts 5 turns, unless prolonged by a pokemon ability or item.

Effects:
- Flying types are 'grounded', losing their Ground-type immunity.
- Light pokemon (under a certain weight) have their accuracy lowered one stage. Moves like Ingrain can remove this problem.
- Thunder is 100% accurate.
- Solarbeam takes an extra turn to charge.

RaiRyu said:
Now that's just plain silly. I like it, yet can't imagine it. I'd be thinking of along the lines of Falling Sky.

A skyquake is actually a REAL thing, its even called that. They are mysterious unexplain shockwaves of very intense power that stretch over large areas at one time but give no seimic reading meaning its not earth doing it, but it has the same effects of a earthquake so people have named them "skyquakes". :)

Incinerating Soul

PP:10
Power: 150

Reshiram's Signature Move
when this move is used the user first makes many collumns of fire whicj surround the foe, then on the second turn after this move is used the collumns close in on the opponent causing damage and a burn

turbo jet and rocket blaze: flying and fire type respectively versions of quick attack
blade fury, a steel type petal dance or outrage

one hit KO move learned by zekrom
Black Hole (Dark)
Power: on e hit KO
Accuracy:50
The foe is sucked into a black hole and instantly faints.

These will probably be written off as generic moves, sorry in advance for that. >_> Names for the below are bad, too. :(

Neon Charge
Type: Electric
BP: 85 / Accuracy: 100% / PP: 10 / Physical
Description: Charges towards the foe in a blinding, neon-green light, and tackles them.
Effect: 10% chance of lowering the foe's Defense by one stage.

Inferno Dash
Type: Fire
BP: 85 / Accuracy: 95% / PP: 10 / Physical
Description: Tackles the opponent at such a speed that the user becomes covered in flames.
Effect: 10% chance of lowering Defense by one stage, 10% chance to inflict Burn status.

Crystal Tackle
Type: Ice
BP: 85 / Accuracy: 100% / PP: 10 / Physical
Description: The user becomes covered in ice crystals as it lunges towards the opponent.
Effect: 10% chance of lowering Attack by one stage.

Back