What Pokemon are stalking you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I forgot. I am also being stalked by Pupitar SF. I have like 10 of them. Yet I can't get enough T-tar for a T-tar deck.....

I'm still getting stalked by bidoof. Seriously, I pulled one in EVERY SINGLE SF pack I got. I have like, 15 now.

Can't really consider this stalking, but I've pulled 2 reverse holo Machokes. That must count for something what are the odds of that? The things is I really don't like the Machop, Machoke, Machamp line. I think they are the pokémon I dislike the most.

Tyranitar is becoming my new stalker, I keep getting them ever since I started playing the deck.:p

SF Charazard Every time my friends buy a box and they let me open a pack I pull a Charazard. I have 6 and I have pulled about 5 more from my friends.

Raichu X. It's the only Lv. X I've pulled from SF so far and I've pulled 3 all-in-all. No Gigas or Dusky, just Raichu, Raichu and more Raichu! And I can't even build a good Raichu deck because I have no Electrivire SW!

Mudkipz! I get them in every pack I buy. Even packs that apparently don't have Mudkipz in them come with mudkipz! PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THE MUDKIPZ! THEY ARE RUINING MY LIFE! MUDKIPZ WILL SOON TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

I have 14 Kingdra LA. Seriously. I don't even use them, and I don't list them on my thread, so they only get traded off as deal-sweeteners.

^^Wow...that's broken. Think of all the n00bs that need them!! Selfish...

Delibird's stalking me. Every POP pack I get him. :/

Now my daughter is being stalked by magnazone also; along with all it's pre-evolutions - after she won her cities last weekend she got more than she knows what to do with.

Unown G stalks me in deciding top cut games, insisting on being the only basic Pokemon in my hand to be killed by a Machamp or a Sableye or something.

Seriously, Unown G start to lose top cut, 3 cities in a row.

Dr4g0n said:
Raichu X. It's the only Lv. X I've pulled from SF so far and I've pulled 3 all-in-all. No Gigas or Dusky, just Raichu, Raichu and more Raichu! And I can't even build a good Raichu deck because I have no Electrivire SW!

You don't need Electivire to run a good Raichu. In fact a good Raichu doesn't run it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back