Pokemon What Pokemon Career Would You Choose?

i would be a pokemon researcher that studies where pokemon came from and how they developed. I would also study their types. Like when they figured out that Magnemite was steel type. I wanna be one of those researchers who finds out new types and all.

I would be the leader of team galactic by overthroing cyrus. If we sucseed then we rule the world. In not then Ill become an astronomer

I have it outlined (how pathetic =/).

When I turn 16 I graduate from Pokemon school (;]), and become an apprentice to Blaine at Cinnabar. As time goes by, I get stronger, and take over the gym from Blaine. Then my son/daughter becomes my apprentice, and once I get elected to the Elite 4 (I can dream, right?), they become Gym Leader and follow in my footsteps.

That might seem pretty sad that I thought it threw, but I have a lot of time in Algebra. ;p

Arcanine out.

Just a trainer who is aspiring to become champion (natch), or some sort of Pokémon career that includes Mathmatics.

a Mercenary, a hunter of rare/legendary Pokemon.
Yeah I may be looked uponm as a bad guy but Mercenaries are not to be messed with my Motorcycle and my team:

Blastoise, Raichu, Gardevoir, Pidgeot, Nidoking, Infernape

Back