What pokemon is still to be brought out in D&P?

Do you know of any pokemon that are not out yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgeot

Pokemon Master
What POkemon that ISNT a fake pokemon been brought out in the d&p sets (from D&P to INDS)

:)

hope we have fun lol;)

I can't wait for Arceus to come out in card form. Hope they make a Lv.X...that'd be awesome.

Oh, who am I kidding, of course they will...

Arceus LV.X (if it release) must be a powerful attacker as a high HP & attack would be promoted. Also remember it is just a basic.

I just hope they don't waste 8 spots on Plaes in his set as well as 2 more for the lvl X line, only to find out he's a mediocre card.

Arceus lvl X
100HP
Normal

(Every Energy card) Judgement
If you have all 8 Plates in your hand, draw 6 prizes.

okay

so you guys know any stages count basic stage 1 or stage 2

i never heard of Arceus!!! lol

ADDZ

pidgeot said:
okay

so you guys know any stages count basic stage 1 or stage 2

I never heard of Arceus!!! lol

ADDZ

If you aren't kidding, Arceus is a Pokemon that is 'technically' in Diamond and Pearl DS games, but is unobtainable in game, and there have been no Events that have given out Arceus, so, as of now, you cannot get it without hacking. I think in the next japan set (the Team Galactic one) we will see an Arceus.

The next set? I doubt it. Shaymin was just released in Japan- it would be too soon for Arceus to steal his thunder. Besides, this is Arceus- when he comes out, Nintendo's gonna make some huge rumblings about it.

38-steelix.jpg

There's a Steelix. It's pretty easy to forget, though, like everything else in DP1.

airconditioning said:
38-steelix.jpg

There's a Steelix. It's pretty easy to forget, though, like everything else in DP1.
That look's as broken as dialga lv.X!

I don't think I've ever seen kadabra...

ok i think we have established that it has just 2 more pokemon left

but, has it done all unown?

they might make unowns for $@&#%*+=
and how did they get alakazam with no kadabra?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back