What pokemon is still to be brought out in D&P?

Do you know of any pokemon that are not out yet?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
adrianhk said:
they might make unowns for $@&#%*+=
and how did they get alakazam with no kadabra?

Kadabra has had a law suit going on about it for a long time now, so they haven't made any cards of it for a while. They just threw an attack on Abra that lets you evolve it straight into Alakazam.

Pokémaniac said:
adrianhk said:

Kadabra has had a law suit going on about it for a long time now, so they haven't made any cards of it for a while. They just threw an attack on Abra that lets you evolve it straight into Alakazam.

Its said that all kadabras that have been missed and comes straight in the same set when Yuri Geller dies. They are all ready, but none of them are out now.

Every pokemon, bar Kadabra, that has ever been done before on a card before, has been covered in DP-LA.

It has. Shuckle SW. Has a nice stalling poke-body which could have been used in switch decks when DRE and Scramble were still around.

Pokémaniac said:
adrianhk said:

thats true they will do loads of unknown symbels!
Does anyone know the lawsuit against kadabra?

Oh alright, then I guess it's just Kadabra and Arceus. Has there been a Giratina Platnium Forme (Is it called Another)? and Shaymin Sky Forme yet?

We are forgetting the silhouettes
So yeah kadabra I have never seen in a D/P battle

Pokémaniac said:
I just hope they don't waste 8 spots on Plaes in his set as well as 2 more for the lvl X line, only to find out he's a mediocre card.

Arceus lvl X
100HP
Normal

(Every Energy card) Judgement
If you have all 8 Plates in your hand, draw 6 prizes.

Play my roseannes, telepass your rosannes, energy search, energy search. Game.

I just won just by going 2nd in the game. =]

As for Pokemon that haven't been released in DP yet, I'm thinking of 3:

Gloom (I swear I have never seen a Gloom)
Jynx (heard there was a lawsuit against this too?)
Tauros

Yea, either they have never been released or I'm brain dead..

And that's why your name is AnthonyG.

Amazing, I can now say I have seen a Gloom card. Buuut, I noticed when I looked at it's scan..

The Element symbol next to it's name is a Grass Symbol.. I clicked it and got shot down as I saw it was Psychic.

Life's little mysteries..

"And that's why your name is AnthonyG." I just have to lol at that. I might have to put that somewhere in my profile or sig or something lol.

Also I think 2 came out? I think there was 1 grass one and 1 psychic one, but I am not really sure (I havent check out anything from the set since the early PR lol). If not its just an error PB made which is cool

Yea well that little mistake made me die a little inside. Had to let loose some bodily fluids upon seeing that.

Yes, put that in your sig. It will make G2F feel special. :D

Every Pokemon except for the following have been released in DP-LA:

Shaymin (Which came out in the Intense Fight the Destroyed Sky set in Japan. Coming in North America in February 2009.)
Kadabra (Under law suit, so do not expect him for a while
Shaymin Sky Forme (Which was released as a promo for Pokemon Movie 11: Giratina and the Boquet from the Icy Sky, Shaymin. It will also be released in the upcoming Japanese set, Galactic's Conquest. The English version will be released in February 2009.)
Giratina Origin Form (Not sure if he was released as a promo for the movie, but he will be coming in the upcoming Galactic's Conquest set and Entry Pack DPt, both releasing in Japan in October 2008 and outside of Japan in February 2009.)
Arceus (Next and last event legendary Pokemon of the DPP generation. Arceus is due to be revealed early next year in Japan, and will is slated for a release in the TCG (and also to the anime in Pokemon Movie 12) in July 2009. English release is projected for February 2010.)

hevi arska said:
Pokémaniac said:
adrianhk said:

Its said that all kadabras that have been missed and comes straight in the same set when Yuri Geller dies. They are all ready, but none of them are out now.

lets make them come out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back