What prime do you want to see?

Jahikoi

Aspiring Trainer
Shuckle Prime
Smeargle Prime

Shuckle - 70 HP

PokeBody - Instead of taking damage from attacks, Shuckle receives damage equal to the energy cost of the attack. Neither player may add or remove energy from Shuckle through the effect of trainers, supporters or Poke-Powers. This body is always active, even if it would otherwise be prevented.

# Defense Curl: During your opponents next turn, reduce damage done to Shuckle by all sources by 10. Whenever an effect would place damage counters on Shuckle, reduce that number by 1. Search your deck for a Fighting Energy, and attach it to Shuckle.

FF Rollout: Deals damage equal to the 20 times the amount of energy attached to Shuckle. After dealing damage, search your deck for an amount of energy equal to the damage dealt and then attach those energies to Shuckle.

Smeargle - 80 HP

Sketch - Poke'Power: As long as Smeargle is in the active position, once during your turn you may activate this power. If you do, your turn ends. If possible, choose a Poke-Power from one of your opponents Pokemon, and copy that power. Then, if possible, choose a supporter from your opponents discard pile, and use the effect of that supporter. Then, choose one attack that one of your opponents Pokemon has performed.

#: Look at your opponents hand. Choose any number of cards there, up to the number of types of energy attached to all of your Pokemon, and search your deck for a copy of that card.

Wobbuffet Prime 110 HP {P}

Poke-Body: Shadow Tag: As long as Wobbuffet is your active Pokemon, your opponent's active Pokemon can't retreat.

{P}{C} Counter: If Wobbuffet was damaged by an attack on your opponent's last turn, this attack does twice as much damage as that attack.

{P}{P}{C}] Zen Headbutt: 70 damage. Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, the Defending Pokemon can't attack next turn.

Weakness: {P}x2 Resistance: None Retreat Cost: {C}{C}{C}

Barkjon said:
Weedle Prime.

Oh, that reminds me of something.

Magikarp Prime 30HP {W}

Poke-Power I swear to God, when I evolve I'll kill you all: Search your deck for a card named Gyarados or Dark Gyarados, and put it on Magikarp. (This counts as evolving Magikarp.) Then choose one of your opponent's pokemon. That Pokemon is knocked out.

{C} F(l)ail: Flip 2 coins, if at least one of them is tails this attack fails. This attack does 50 damage times the number of damage counters on Magikarp.

Weakness: {L}x2 Resistance: None Retreat cost: {C}

Delibird Prime 100 Hp Normal Type

Present. Flip a Coin. If Heads, The Opponents Pokemon is knocked out. If Tails, Your Opponent may remove 4 damage counters.
Icy Wind- 50 damage

Aerodactyl prime

90 hp {F} type

pokepower flash bite: (see crobat g. wouldn't that rock)
{C}{C} crunch 60
{F}{L}{C} thunder fang 90 and defending pokemon is now paralyzed.
weakness {W} x2 resistance none retreat 0

people would use this.

crobat G is still better because it can be reused with poke turn. plus aerodactyl normally has to evolve from a fossil

Back