DPPt/HGSS What Starter Do You Avoid Most?

What type do you avoid the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

raichupika33

Loving Wifi in my life...
I tend to avoid all the grass starters but I am having Turtwig on Platinum for a change. I usually pick fire types.

I would say the least usually chosen are grass, most chosen is fire and middle is water.

People (I would say) dont often choose grass, because, well, they dont look... cool, I mean you think ooh cool and you look at chikorita, turtwig, bulbasaur, and then you see things like chimchar, I mean who wouldnt want a flaming monkey? and probobly another thing is the typing and colour, they see green or pale blues, you look outside, you see green and pale blue *yawn*

Fire types, they just look awsome. I mean, flaming monkeys, a flaming echidna thing, charmander and the awsomeness of charizard. And the colour and type helps too. I mean red, danger, adventure. you just see it and think... ooooohhhh...
And fire is just cool, I mean it burns stuff!

Water, I mean, its okay, It looks better than grass ( I think) Blastoise ( ooh. ahhh...) Mudkipz are well, awsome, as is swampert, piplup is cute and evolves into an awsome angry penguin, Totodile same as piplup. Cute then awsome. wow.

Thats all I have to say XD

Grass types are usually to ease beginners. I always pick the challenging Fire type. :]

dmaster out.

I usually pick the cutest starter.

I've picked: Fire, Fire, Water, Water, So far and I'm also choosing Turtwig for Platinum.

I avoid the Fire starter because everyone picks the fire starter.

Water, Water, Grass, Grass. Usually I pick the ones that look cooler. :)

Hm... My starter choices went like this:

Generation 1: Charizard
Generation 2: Typhlosion
Generation 3: Swampert
Generation 4: Empoleon

So, I guess I mostly avoided Grass-Type starters. Sceptile is the only Grass-Type starter I could ever see myself using, really. Oh, well. Hopefully Generation 5 will change all of that.

Almost always water; doesn't mean I don't like the other starters, water just has the most appealing design. P:

Gen 1: I could honestly choose any of them; I like all three. :3
Gen 2: Totodile or Chikorita (I never liked Cynda...)
Gen 3: Mudkip
Gen 4: Piplup and recently Turtwig. I thought I wouldn't like Turtwig because of it's similarity to Squirtle, but I like the idea of Torterra a lot. :D

I usually pick the fire starter, But in R/S I decided to choose Treecko. (Because Sceptile is Awesome)

2 points for first place, 1 point for second, 0 points for last.
1.Blastoise 2.Charizard 3.Venusaur
1.Meganium 2.Typhlosion 3.Feraligatr
1.Sceptile 2.Swampert 3.Blazekin (they all suck though :[ )
1.Torterra 2.Empoleon 3.Infernape

Grass: 6
Water: 4
Fire: 2

Guess I avoid Fire?

For D/P, I chose Monkey and I rocked everyone's SOCKS OFF!!!!!! But to show that I'm not speeding through Platinum, I chose Penguin and I am actually doing very well, of course:)

I usually pick fire because they force you to train to win at the gyms, and I find them easy to train, well at least Chimchar.

My starter choices are similar to Xous'.

Gen 1: Squirtle
Gen 2: Cyndaquil
Gen 3: Mudkip
Gen 4: Piplup

As you can see, none of my starter choices have been of the Grass type. I don't really care for any of them, but Sceptile is pretty cool.

My starters:

1) Charmander - Fire
2) -
3) Mudkip - Water (Emerald)
4) Chimchar - Fire
4.5) Turtwig - Grass (Plan, Platinum)

But if I had the 2nd generation I would pick Tododile. So that means grass.

Gen 1: Squirtle... found him way to easy to use.
Gen 2: Tododile... bad pokemon, end of sentence
Gen 3: Mudkip... just didn't like him
Gen 4: Piplup... no good for me.

For me:
Gen1: Bulbasaur, Easy to train
Gen 2: Chicorita: Just look at it!
Gen 3: Mudkip: I don't liek Mudkipz
Gen 4: Piplup: Hate all evolutions of it T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back