DPPt/HGSS What was your First Game?

MewtwoFTW

Mijumaru <3
Mine was Yellow version.

I got it Christmas day and must have restarted it like 10 times that day, 'til I learnt how to save :)

Also means my first Pokemon was technically pikachu :)

RE: First Game

My first game was Blue. I remember me and my brother arguing around whose turn it was to play it ;). Also, technically both our first Pokemon was a Charmander.

My first game I got was Diamond for my DS. I had Pokemon Sapphire and Ruby but they were roms.

Crystal. I remember getting the GBC+Crystal package vividly. Amazing game.

dmaster out.

Played Gold first for a little while, had Red on lend, switched it to have Gold on lend, and then I owned both. So I guess Gold.

Borrowed my freinds gold and gameboy chose cydiquil, had to give it back. then that christmas BOOM!!! great grandma got me gameboy advance with gold version, yeah!!!!! A year later my bday, ds lite with emerald!!!!! torchik adament

got my blue version passed down from my older cousin when i was four.
I didn't know how too play it until i was six and got emerald and a few more games in between.
Now im 14 and i still love it

Silver, and my first Pokemon was Chikorita. I got it as part of a Sam's Club bundle package with a GameBoy Color and a Nintendo Power guide book in the summer of 2001. Surprisingly the internal battery hasn't died and I still have my first game file (the only time I hadn't reset any of my Pokemon games until Platinum), and that same Chikorita is still the Level 100 Meganium it was when I stopped playing it back in 2003.

MIne was daimond. I got it with another star wars game along with m first DS. I ignored it for a week, thinking hat it would be boring. One day, I tried and loved. Henceforth, I own Daimond, Platinum, Soulsilver, Emerald, Trozie, and Ranger 2

My first was Red version. It came bundled with a clear purple GameBoy, case, and a link cable. Awwww the memories.

My first game was FireRed. I wanted a Pokemon game so my Uncle got it for me. My first Pokemon was a Charmander. Ah, I remember the days of the wireless adapter and the cords needed to connect to the gamecube.

Either Yellow, or Gold. Both were my brothers games, but he passed them down to me.

My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Red, which I played on Pokemon Stadium's GB Tower feature because I didn't have a Game Boy at the time. I was going to choose Blue version, but my brother got that version and I didn't want us to have identical versions, so I opted for Red. My first Pokemon was Squirtle, and since then it's become one of four of my favorite starter Pokemon ever. :D

As far as "Versions" go, my first was Pokemon Silver (up until that, Pokemon Stadium and, I think, Pokemon Snap). I chose Chikorita as my starter Pokemon. The first Pokemon I ever captured was Sentret. I got Pokemon Red a year or so later.

Leafgreen and Dino the Bulbasaur. Still plays it. I meant to get a Charmander and name it Coal, but I missed and pressed A too much.

~SS

Back