DPPt/HGSS What was your First Game?

RE: First Game

I find it very interesting to see who started where on the pokemon generation chain. I think it explains a lot the different viewpoints shared on this forum, especially when speculating on the 5th generation. It also makes me wonder what it wouldv'e been like for me if I hadn't started out with the 1st generation when it all began...*shudder*.

If it helps, I started on Diamond. From there, I went to Soulsilver. And no, I've never heard of him and you can't impersonate someone you don't know.

My first game was Pokemon Blue, and only as of 4 days I finally defeated the Elite Four for the first time. It's kinda sad, since I've had the game for about 10 years and it takes me that long to finish.

uhm..blurry memories but i think it was...Pokemon yellow, then i got silver from my brother, i was like 3 or 4 years old...then i got saphire 2 years latah i got my 2nd Game boy advance SP with sapphire..., then i got ruby, then i got an emerald full of shinies (muahahahaah) then i got Diamond, then a friend gifted me a fire red, then i got SS.
my first pokemon was pikachu :)

My first game was Pokemon Crystal. I remember I got it when i bought the Finding Nemo GBA game. Pokemon Crystal came with it as an added bonus. That's how I got into the Pokemon games. Besides I ended up liking it more than the actual Nemo game anyway. =D

ruby. accidentally got if fake from china (well, from ebay, but the person who was selling it was from china). then I sold it to my friend and bought diamond, the pre-ordered heartgold, then got leafgreen from ebay so I could dongle vulpix, and I just ordered platinum

The good ol' Blue. Of course, I think it was like, 2001 when I got it. Since then, I have at least on from every Generation.
EDIT: wait, maybe Colloseum came first... I remember not knowing how doubles worked, and killing my Espeon with my Umbreon...

My first was red loved raising charmander wish i could do it again (well lets go blow thedust out of that gameboy)

My first game was Silver. Though i didn't really like it as much as i did my second pokemon game Ruby. But that's mainly just because i had yet to learn english when i got my silver, so i didn't really understand half of the things that were going on until later years. :(

My first game was Pokemon Blue, and I beat it with a Charmander the first time I played it. I was like 3, 4 years old and I was playing video games x3

My first Pokemon game was FireRed. Back then, I had no idea about Pokemon, just saw my friends play it. But now, I am addicted to it. Also, my first Pokemon was a Charmander.

My uncle's friend got me a Japanese copy of Gold when I was 3. Then I got the American version of Silver the next year. I still have the original Japanese copy of Gold.

I got a used copy or Ruby at Gamecrazy or something, because my friend had Leaf Green, and I wanted a game too.

I suppose my first game was Ruby, but I think I might have fooled around with Red. Although I don't think I knew what I was doing at the time :p I'm pretty sure I got ripped off when I bought Ruby because I paid $50 for it at Kmart xD But after that, I got Leafgreen, Diamond, Emerald (I didn't realize it came out :/), and so on. So my first Pokemon would be Treeko, but then I corrupted the save file so I picked Mudkip, and then I accidentally reset the save file so I then picked Torchic. And then of course I lost the game cartridge. :[

My first game was Platinum. I saw it on a commercial and thought I should get into Pokemon. I chose Piplup, and a caught a Shinx first. Later on, I encounter Shiny Shinx, not knowing how rare it is. About five or six months later, I restart the game (because now I knew more and thought I would get more done in the game if I hadn't of favoured my Empoleon the most). Yes, that Shiny Shinx was on my file, and I never caught another Shiny Pokemon again. The End. Oh! And I choose Piplup a second time and now he's a Lv. 100 Empoleon!

Ye olde Red. I was like, 3 back then. I do remember enjoying watching my Squirtle pwning Blue. Ah, good old times. :D

Yellow, but german version. Me and my bro got it for one Christmas. We played and raised pokemon together, which we don't do anymore.:( Our favorite pokemon was a Nidoking named Mari. He is still 51th lvl.

Back