DPPt/HGSS What was your First Game?

RE: First Game

My first game was red. I got it in the summer several days after school got out. I had played the first few cities on a friend's version on a school trip and was so excited to get my own copy. All my friends ended up getting Red or Blue that summer and it was the summer of Pokemon. I remember taking my gameboy to the pool, swimming then playing while i dried off then getting back to my house and playing more on my Super Game Boy for the SNES. I vividly remember beating the Elite Four while on vacation with my family and my friend's family. I also remember being at a freind's bday sleep over and looking up the gameshark code on AOL at his house for Mew and catching it. Lastly, I remember completing my Pokedex at a friends house. Awesome, awesome times!

my friend wanted me to get platinum so when i finally got my ds lite i bought platinum and now i have platinum, pearl, soul silver, and explorers of sky. Oh and first pokemon turtwig.

My first game was Pokemon Red.
I was probably six or seven when I first got it.
It took me 2 hours to figure out how to get out of the house. I had never played a video game before. :p

I played silver. My cousin got done with it and let me keep it. He also showed me the cloneing trick lol.

My first game was firered I got a shiny squirtle, and i thought that the stars was because it was my starter i didnt notice until I went to my first event where someone pointed it out.

My first game was Red and Blue I got both for birthday when it came out and mainly played on Red

Well my first game was Diamond. And my first Pokemon was red and blue. I was really very surprised after playing this game. And it was my new experience to play that game.

The first game I ever played was FireRed, but I never owned one until Diamond.
First Pokémon: Turtwig.
Current list of games: FireRed (my own), Emerald, Diamond (two copies), Platinum, SoulSilver, Ranger 2, Sky, and Battle Revolution.

Honestly, as a long time fan I can't exactly remember which game I truely started with. The first Pokemon game I ever played was either Red or Yellow but the first Pokemon game I ever owned was Ruby, though I'm still not sure if Yellow was technically mine at the time like it is today.

I played a bit of Sapphire, but the first game I owned was Pearl. It was brand new... sold out at like 10 stores.

My first game would have to be pokemon blue my first pokemon was a squirtle

My first Pokemon game was my cousins Spanish Pokemon Yellow. Ah, good times with my little Pikachu
Sparks and Flaps the Pidgeot.

Back