DPPt/HGSS What was your First Game?

RE: First Game

Blue Version, then a fake Ruby then a Diamond Version then Platinum then Leaf Green.

My first was silver. My first pokemon was Totodile. Will always be one of my favorites.

My first game was pokemon Blue.

My favorite team back then: Dewgong, Blastoise, Vileplume, Arcanine, Pidgeot, Exeggutor

My first was Red, I think I got it for christmas, and my first pokemon was Charmander and I named it Zippo because my cousin told me it would make it more powerful. Also, my trainer name was AAAAAAAAAAA because I didnt want to read Prof. Oaks speech and so I kept hitting the A button lol

My first game was Red Version and I still remember as a kid and how I thought the graphics were amazing then :)

I got Platinum first as my mum and dad said no electronics until I got my iPod touch and then we got a ds. My first pokémon was chimchar and mynsecomd was kricketot. Happy memories on not having to use anyone but monferno when he was a wee lil' monferno. Now I basically beat the game got 492 pokemon apart from mew, beaten the league 187 times and uses my master ball on a chatot.

My first pokemon game was Pokemon Diamond, i loved it, then i bought Pearl, then platinum, Heartgold, soulsilver, and planning to buy black and white, and for the GBA games, i have ruby, leafgreen, gold, blue. loved them all.

I got Pokemon Red for christmas of '98. I chose Bulbasaur as my first Pokemon. Then, about 12 hours in my little brother restarted and saved his game with Squirtle. I still feel bad how mad I got at him. :(

I remember playing for so long that even when the game was off I would still hear the music and check my Gameboy to see if I left it on!!! :p

My first was pokemon blue got it with my GBA, then the GBA crashed last year... I am loving pokemon since 2000.
my first pokemon was charmender, then nicked DESTROYER when it was level 75. childhood..

My first game was Sapphire. I got it for Christmas with a Game Boy Advance SP. My first Pokemon was Mudkip. Sadly, I lost it and all my games (except Pearl) when my DS case magically disappeared. (This was maybe three years ago)

My first game was Pearl, and I chose Turtwig.
My first capture ever was a Shinx.(One of my favorite pokemon evah!)

My first shiny using the pokeradar was a shinx as well :p

The first game I played was Red,but the first game I owned was Sapphire.
so I guess you can say Sapphire was my first game.

first game was either red and i picked squirtle, or pokemon snap for N64

My first game was Pokemon Rescue Team Blue. I got it Christmas 06 along with a standard, bulky silver DS. My first pokemon (sort of) was Mudkip, and I'm pretty sure had cyndaquil as a Partner. That game continues to be my favorite, and will probably not be outranked for a long time.

EDIT: Am I the ONLY person here who started with a spin-off game?

Flamefalcon said:
My first game was Pearl, and I chose Turtwig.
My first capture ever was a Shinx.(One of my favorite pokemon evah!)

My first shiny using the pokeradar was a shinx as well :p
My first shiny was a Bidoof xD

My first game was Red and I picked Squirtle.

Favorite game was definitely Yellow though. I just remember thinking it was so awesome being able to get all three starters in one game.

Back