DPPt/HGSS What was your First Game?

RE: First Game

Don't call me a noob, but the first game i played was platinum, but it was my friend's one i borrowed after he traded over his good pokes to his pearl and restarted it. I started with Piplup and got so addicted i bought soulsilver and my friend bought heartgold and let me keep his platinum! Now i'm gonna buy all of the main series pokemon games from now on :)

I started with totodile in soulsilver, piplup in platinum, and i got a hacked emerald rom as my third game and started with rayquaza that evolved into a mudkip....

Pokémon Blue, for my 7th birthday...
When I was 16 my whole Pokémon collection including Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Trading Card Game, Ruby, Pinball Ruby & Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Diamond, Platinum and Mystery Dungeon Time all got stolen, I was nearly heartbroken.
Now I'm 17 and still playing Diamond/Platinum (yes, I re-bought them:p) and SoulSilver with nostalgic pleasure so often!
And I'm awaiting Pokémon Black already:'D
How will I ever grow up, I ask myself every day xD

My first game was Pokemon Gold :*). I was 6 and I thought it looked better without Ho-Oh on the cart. so i took it off with my teeth :p My first pokemon was Chikorita. I was only 6 so I think i only made it to Olivine City, I remember the last pokemon I caught was Corsola, because then I lost it :(

The first game I owned was Emerald and chose Torchic. The first pokemon game I ever played, though, was my friends Crystal and thats how I fell in love with Typhlosion

The first game that I played is Pokemon Yellow and it's in Japanese. I borrowed it from my childhood friend.
And the first pokemon game that I owned is Pokemon Crystal.

First Pokemon game was Blue version. I got a Squirtle first :D I remember my friend and i each got it at the same time. My pokemon were much stronger than his and he kept getting angry. So everytime we played together he would try to switch our games :p dont worry, i still have mine

Blue Version was my first game. Got it as a Christmas present in (I think) 1998. My first Pokemon was Bulbasaur. Since then, I've taken the Grass-type starter whenever a new generation first comes out.

I got Red as a Christmas present and a Gameboy I had to share with my sister (the Gameboy not the game) the year it came out. My starter was Bulbasaur, but past that I don't remember. At one point I lost it got a new one (from blockbuster none the less) and restarted with Charmander. I've owned and lost every game up till Firered (the irony), though I managed to keep a hold of LeafGreen and every game since.

First game I got and played (I think) was Diamond. I then got SS for my birthday and I hope for Platinum for Christmas.

My first game was the blue version. I've own just about every hand held Pokemon game to date, except Trozei, and the Rangers and Mystery Dungeons.

Back