Pokemon what would happen if pokemon were real?

then I'd have a mew... cause it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it. ~gold pokédex

and, I WOULD BE OUT OF SCHOOL ALREADY

RE:  what would happen if pokemon were real?

cute-mew said:
then I'd have a mew... cause it appears only to those people who are pure of heart and have a strong desire to see it. ~gold pokédex
i believe the strong desire to see it, but pure of heart??? *laughs*
just kidding

if pokeman were real, which i have prayed for before :D i'd already be on my *journey* to beat the Elite 4 and then become Blaine's Apprentice ;)

plus i'd have Arcanine!

Arcanine out.

Then chraizard would be my pet and he would be good for keeping me warm during the winter.:)

I would have my pokemon do my work for me.:)

I would play the Pokemon tcg with Alakazam and then me and my Dragonite would go for little rides and then id walk my growlithe with my real dog and then when it was cold and I couldnt sleep i would sleep with my Snorlax It is a Pillow after all.

I would start a journy with a ralts, and try to collect a new spice, I would also try to become a professor, and my speciality would be mathematical questions about Pokémon. (I love maths)

I would go on my pokemon journey with pikachu just like ash is doing.:)

i'd open a Growlithe and Arcanine ranch on a island floating around Cinnabar, and train my Fire pokes there! :D.

Arcanine out.

I would open an amusement park just for them.:)

I would have Jigglypuff sing a lullaby to me at night, uh, and let it dra. uh nevermind, swablu's better.

If Pokémon were real, the world would end as we know it.

Tyranitar levels mountains. Charizard burns small villages to the ground, not to mention burn people to death. Tons of Electrode demolish cities using Explosion. Powerful Water-types are capable of flooding what's left, drowning plant life.

And that's just normal Pokémon. You wanna talk legendary... total annihilation.

I'll Train the Pokemon like they are in Oblivion!!! Mwahahaha( Joking) LOL!!!

I'll also be Blaine's Apprentice!!! Arcy274, we're Rivals!!! Well, ya that's it.

Back