Pokemon what would happen if pokemon were real?

^ you're all spamming, saying that people are spamming without adding anything to the discussion IS spamming IMO

I would, like, well, get a gym and, well, get a pokemon, and well, be like ash, and well, be NOOBY, NO WAY, I'm pretty sure I'd do everything in my might to get mew and win everything with my mew, become a master, and feared among other trainers, oh, precious fear :)

thanx for taking it up again guys :d
lol am i too strong now or what?
you only have to run from me if you're evil, otherwise, be my companion ;)
as i said before, i woulg go travelling, hoping to enjoy some company liike has has, fall in love with the girl, but always be too stubborn to confess it, she would be, also to stubborn...
continue my journey, fail miserably in every league...be well known because of special adventures with mewtwo etc...
and i would TAKE the mime with me that my mom recruits :d:p

greets,
the psychotrainer

yea like youd kick team black ices but.
first of all lets get something strait here...
your forgetting my army!u said my ice legendaries..no, its not only them...its my whole army....
second phsycic arent the strongest....there is no strongest as all pokemon have there strengths and weakneses.
third so whut if u have mew? i have lucario and they r good freinds so mew will not fight him...lucario saved its life so theres just no way it will attack lucario....
third articuno is mine ccloud so stay away!! didnt u read my story?
if not i cought him in the story....
i could care less for mewtwo and his clones...
u really think mewtwo is that strong?
team rocket captured him in the second movie with a whole bunch of devices...
[they r are allies btw][if u need proof go to the clan section]
his clones can b eaisley taken care of by my pokemon alone...
also regirock and steel will join me as i have regice...
u think mewtwos balls r more powerful than mine?
nope,as i said they r stronger than any pokeball[ANY POKEBALL]

so this wont b considered spam i have sum more ideas
i would have police with houndoom and arcanines instead of reguar dogs...
and id replace mimes with MR.mimes and mime JR.s
id have an execute protection so ppl wont mistakingly eat them instead of eggs...
c team black ice isnt evil they just want to b incharge...
but thats my opinion mayb not yours....

dude, as i just said: i have mew: and he doesn't have to fight yopu, it just controls the minds of all normal Pokémon...
and the celebi i have controls their hearts, so they will betray you...thinking they are doing the right thing...

mewtwo in the meanwhile can occupy himself by controlling the mind of everybody on your side...we all know he can do that; as proven in movie1

new idea: i would search out my rival, and lose everytime i fight him :p
nah, he'd lose everytime to me :d my gardy's would make sure of that...
and i would set up a elite guardian team, to eradicate team ocket, team aqua, team magma, and all the rest of those teams...
they would have Pokémon of a power never seen before

greets,
the psychotrainer

STOP WITH THE 'I'll have every legendary' stuff, no way, and getting mewtwo is IMPOSSIBLE, same for groudon, rayquaza and kyogre, some other legendaries can be obtainable, but you guys don't seem like the guys to have the guts to try and find and or catch them :p

umn i have the guts.
im not no wimp.
i no things take time.
thats y it took me and my scientists 2 YEARS to make those balls.
also cute mew is right mewtwo is unnatainable but not uncontrolable.
team rocket controled his powers so he souldnt use them.
also cute mew i wouldnt have any of those legendaries u named because none r ice type.

the psychotrainer lets oput it this way.
if team rocket can control mewtwo with that machine from mewtwo returns he can control any other pokemon,
END OF DISCUSSION

new ideas
i would own a super safari zone so all of the pokemon i own would b happy.
i would replace teachers with alakazams so students would learn more while having fun.
i would own a smelly center to have all of the muks and grimers in the world to live in so ppl dont laugh,run away,and hurt them when they come out of the sewer.
id have jigalypuff songs recorded for babies so they can fall aslep eisier.
and id have bonsly protection programs so they wotn b mistaken for trees.

cute-mew said:
STOP WITH THE 'I'll have every legendary' stuff, no way, and getting mewtwo is IMPOSSIBLE, same for groudon, rayquaza and kyogre, some other legendaries can be obtainable, but you guys don't seem like the guys to have the guts to try and find and or catch them :p

I agree with c-m. All these legendaries show you only want power...

well duh!!
thats the whole point of making a team!!
doesnt mean we r evil we want power..
but yes of course we want power!!

hmm, delta leader, may i remind you, you were going to STEAL all Pokémon from trainers, and as long as you and your team are trying to do that, i'll be in your way, and i didn't say mewTWO would control them, i said MEW controls the Pokémon...in combination with celebi...

to cute mew: i don't own these legendaries, they would come to me as i fight for justice...
the moment everything evil is gone, in this case team black ice, they are free to go...
but with or without them, i'd stand against the delta leader...
and he is the one who would try to catch them...although i admit it would be fun to have the deoxys by my side...
tigether with gardy, it's my favo Pokémon....and it's psychopkmn :d

some ideas: encourage everyone to start training their Pokémon in what they are good, and when they think they are ready, they can come to a sort of colosseum, where you, and your Pokémon will be tested in various challenges...
such as intelligence, speed, power, etc...
of course some battling would be involved too...

i would open up a pregym, with me as leader in the begining, to train younglings with their Pokémon, to give guidance, and to learn them what it means to lead a gym...
i would have a special badge, for those who pass the ultimate test: a fight against me, with random Pokémon...(kinda like in the Pokémon school this test)

more ideas are being formed...

greets,
the psychotrainer

If pokemon were real I'd go on a journey to beat the Elite 4 and search for Moss rock so I can evolve my Eevee there :D

psycho_trainer said:
to cute mew: i don't own these legendaries, they would come to me as i fight for justice...
the moment everything evil is gone, in this case team black ice, they are free to go...
but with or without them, i'd stand against the delta leader...
and he is the one who would try to catch them...although i admit it would be fun to have the deoxys by my side...
tigether with gardy, it's my favo Pokémon....and it's psychopkmn :d
yes, legendary pokemon have proven themselves to be very interested in justice, and because you're the "good" guy, they'll come over for tea every-time you want to -_-, I was being sarcastic, be real, how many trainers have you actually seen with legendaries, then, how old are those and what have they done to get them, I don't think any of you computer addicts can ever be able to even get to see a legendary, don't take Ash as an example, he's brain dead, legendaries seem to like that, and he's also very lucky, and he sees them because he's the main character and he needs to see all pokemon for us to know them

hmm, i don't know if they come everytime cute-mew..but being the good guy could hep you know:p

this way suicune joins ash in his mission to save celebi remember:p
now i'm to save the world:p
you'd think none of them would be interested?:p
btw: i'm braindead too :p

greets,
the psychotrainer

Back