What would you like for Christmas?

RE: What do you like for Christmas?

3 things

1. tomorrows halloween
2. wait till the end of thanksgiving
3. why

I want either one of those new PSP Satar Wars Batt;e Fronts packs, or a new modem and moniter... either or will do quite fine (I am NOT like normal little kids...well, these days, maybe...)

Well, Hannuka for me so...

Star Wars Incredible Cross-sections The Original Trilogy book.
Windows to run on Bootcamp for Mac.

Yeah, that's it. But Windows>everything else.

Those Star Wars books are lousy. Trust me, I have some of them. :O

Señor Noobnerd said:
Those Star Wars books are lousy. Trust me, I have some of them. :O

I already have two so you don't have to tell me that. >_> What makes you say that by the way? :X I love being able to see the inside of an AT-TE or Acclamator class star destroyer.

Let's see..
Mine would be a happy family,as my family is separated,and forus separated familes it is really sad not to see them happy,also..this is sadder,I have never seen my mom and dad KISS my entire life,so yeah,a happy family woud be fine..

BUT,if we are talking about material needs,it would be Car(seriously,they bought my 15 year old brother,a car last christmas)most likely,a Honda or a BMW :D

Boracay_Jason said:
Let's see..
Mine would be a happy family,as my family is separated,and forus separated familes it is really sad not to see them happy,also..this is sadder,I have never seen my mom and dad KISS my entire life,so yeah,a happy family woud be fine..

That sucks... Now let me see... I didn't see my dad and mother kiss in my entire life as well. My family is separated as well... that sucks

BUT,if we are talking about material needs,it would be Car(seriously,they bought my 15 year old brother,a car last christmas)most likely,a Honda or a BMW :D

Material: Notebook!

:F

I heard that StarCraft 2 has VERY big requirements *gulp* so I want 10 hardrives and a Pentium Core to put the soon-to-be hit on my computer!

I want a Booster Box!@#$%

=p

Boracay_Jason said:
Let's see..

I hope that does happen. I'm sorry to hear that. :[

Yes, I think that everyone's hope is just to spend a happy time with their family.

Sure, we all want materialistic possions, let's face it. We're humans! Its just that family is WAY more important. I know how lucky I am to have both my mother and father, and for those who don't, I hope they come together for Christmas (P.S: I never see my parents kiss either, but maybe because it kinda creeps me out. Uuuughhh....)

I don't really care about the presents as much as I did, but my parents screwed me over so they owe me (BIG time):

Guitar Hero III
NiGHTS
New Phone
MP3 player
own laptop
Widescreen HD T.V.
Money

dmaster out.

Well, my parents already told me that they were giving me $225 dollars for Christmas. I will most likely give it to the poor...NOT! But I will most definatly get lome new Pokemon TFG figures.

Back