What would you like for Christmas?

RE: What do you like for Christmas?

GODZILLA said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
Those Star Wars books are lousy. Trust me, I have some of them. :O

I already have two so you don't have to tell me that. >_> What makes you say that by the way? :X I love being able to see the inside of an AT-TE or Acclamator class star destroyer.
Acclamator sucks. Anyway, the Original Trilogy is the Imperial class; Acclamator and Venator come from the Clone Wars.

I want money so I can by my gf more gifts (I already bought her a ring cripes man my friends think I'm going overboard) I always say why ask for it when you can just ask for money and buy it with the money.

Señor Noobnerd said:
GODZILLA said:
Señor Noobnerd said:

I already have two so you don't have to tell me that. >_> What makes you say that by the way? :X I love being able to see the inside of an AT-TE or Acclamator class star destroyer.
Acclamator sucks. Anyway, the Original Trilogy is the Imperial class; Acclamator and Venator come from the Clone Wars.

Uh... That still doesn't describe why the books "suck." I know about the era of the Venator and Acclamator but they were used by the Empire long after the Clone Wars. Refer to Empire at War. The Acclamator also doesn't "suck." It's a military transport. Transport. It's not meant to act as some menacing behemoth ship. It's purpose is to traverse the galaxy and deliver it's troops and other cargo to where it is needed. I've also heard it called the Acclamator assault] ship. Not Star Destroyer which obviously implies it is not a full blown 'battleship'.

The Venator on the other hand, is a star destroyer and did survive into the times after the battle of Yavin. But was small than an Imperial Star Destroyer (I forget the true class name ;f).

Anyway... Why do the books "suck?"

GODZILLA said:
Señor Noobnerd said:
GODZILLA said:
Señor Noobnerd said:

Uh... That still doesn't describe why the books "suck." I know about the era of the Venator and Acclamator but they were used by the Empire long after the Clone Wars. Refer to Empire at War. The Acclamator also doesn't "suck." It's a military transport. Transport. It's not meant to act as some menacing behemoth ship. It's purpose is to traverse the galaxy and deliver it's troops and other cargo to where it is needed. I've also heard it called the Acclamator assault] ship. Not Star Destroyer which obviously implies it is not a full blown 'battleship'.

The Venator on the other hand, is a star destroyer and did survive into the times after the battle of Yavin. But was small than an Imperial Star Destroyer (I forget the true class name ;f).

Anyway... Why do the books "suck?"
Erm... They don't suck. I like them actually, but I think they're too expensive. :O

All I want for Christmas is a Wii and a copy of PBR. A job for my dad and/or a full-time job for me would be nice, too.

I just want my family to be healthy and some Pokemon cards.

I'm thinking of getting a wii, a new computer, or a new cell phone. Not sure what else, but I also hope that my family is happy too.

I want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Yeah, that's all. $$$ is everything!

Like Absol, I do want money, so I can get more games for my PS2 and my DS

I want a computer, though I'd have to pay half either way so...:p

I have a Christmas list on my computer right now.

1. Video Camera.
2. Laptop
3. Pokemon Cards
4. mp3 Player
5. Cell Phone
6. DDR Max 2
7. DDR Supernova 2
8. Soul Calibur 3
9. Metal DDR Pad panels (My up and left arrows cracked Y_Y)
10. Guitar w/ Amp
Airman829 said:
Krucifier said:
I want my Dad :(

He died on Christmas day...This is the 11th anniversary :(

This song helps cheer me up...

I am really sorry to hear that man
And i listened to that song, wow that is awesome

Also, listen to alot of music by Buckethead. Like Wishing Well or Whitewash or Soothsayer.

Your parents can really afford that i mean they buy it once mine it takes 1 day per gift.

Hm... I haven't really thought about it that much. We are a little tight on money, so we probably won't get much. There are certain games that I might want, such as... well I can't think of any right now. Or perhaps SSBB for christmas, even though it comes out in Febuary :/
Perhaps some Booster Packs...

In want an SW booster box! I need some cards from SW for this year. (Mostly holos and Lv. Xs.)

uh
fma vol 15
super mario galaxy
nunchuck x2
wii remote
mario party ds
money
computer

Latias PTF'sx10
Latios PTF'sx10
A Wii (So I can play PBR that I won from the GS event.)

hope my mom and dad dont argue again (which lead to divorce :( ) I hope to have world peace,anime dvd's,mangas (hopefully FMA),pokemon cards figures etc, ds and wii games. thats about it :D

super lol to everyone wanting a wii.... it's close to impossible to get one...

i want that new Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass bundle.... i could use a new DS

well i already own a wii (amazon :D) Anyway i also hope i can hang out with friends more gift cards, NXC, daftpunk,gorillaz and dragonforce cd's

Back