What would you like for Christmas?

RE: What do you like for Christmas?

Absol said:
I want $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Yeah, that's all. $$$ is everything!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
There you go some $$$$$$$

This is my current Christmas list:

1. Laptop
2. Wireless mouse
3. Pokemon Battle Revolution
4. Money
5. Star Wars Clone Troopers

Actually, as anual tradition, my parents tell me ahead of time what they're getting me. They always wait all year and give me only like a few cards I need for decks, and shower me with stuff on Christmas.

Before I list what I'm getting, I'd like to mention that Christmas isn't all about greed. The Principal of my school (who is also my guardian, because we're REALLY close), says that one of his students, Charles, his parents died 3 years ago from aids. He's been living with his Grandmother, and for the past 3 years, we've been secretly giving him my old gameboy and stuff, including a computer. Well, 2 days ago, his grandmother died of a heart attack. Now, this boy either has to move to a new state with his uncle, or stay here with a foster home. So this Christmas, we're giving him a TV, my PS2, all of its games, and best of all, $100.00 for whoever is taking care of him, because this boy is autistic, meaning he isn't right in the ol' noggin. Remember that you should ALWAYS ALWAYS give for everything coming in. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.

Anyway, after that sad story, here's what I'm getting-

Xbox360 (I already have a Wii and PSP and NDS, so... yay!)
Halo 3
Ultimate Alliance (Xbox360)
Guitar Hero III (WII)
Super Mario Galaxy & Guide
Seal Webkinz (Some of us like webkinz ;P)
Penguin Webkinz
Collie Webkinz
Yellow Lab Webkinz
Madden 2008 (PSP)

Nice overhall! I didn't even ask for the Xbox :). I'm probably not getting anything else for like, a year :D. But, anyway, this Christmas, think about who you're giving something to. Whether its a little boy who needs something to play with, of an orphanage in poverty. Also, if you don't get what you want for Christmas, think of Charles. All he wants is his Mom and Dad and Grandma. Think of your family, even if its seperated or whatever, think of how they still bought those gifts for you because they love you.

:) This made me kinda sad to type this, but if this isn't true, then come over right now and take away my Xbox360... its true as true can be... :'(

I'm just giving like $200 worth of junk nice presents to my mom. Christmas is not about the money or the presents; it's about spending close time with your family and sharing the special time together. Giving gifts is just an added incentive, but greed is one factor that most people think Christmas is all about. Most people will not believe that story K&M, I'm not sure I even do. ://

dmaster out.

Yes, it seems too sad to be true, but I'm sure you and other people will say that only because you live with your families and have a nice life, not experiencing how harsh the real world can be...

And if don't beleive the part about what presents I'm getting, then your loss :|. Lolz...

This is the first time I get to spend Christmas w/ my dad's side of the family in a 5 years. We recently moved from the west to the east, so I'm glad I'm here:p I also want
Guitar Hero III(Wii)
PBR
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Back