What's the stupidest thing you've done on PokeBeach?

pokemon24/7

pokemon24/7
the title says it all i would say the stupidest thing i did was today when i was going to say hi to a random person from search and i ended up pming myself, whats yours?

RE: what was your stupidest stuff you did on pokebeach

I made a thread in the players sandbox, asking what deck I should play at an upcomming tournament. It got closed in about 2seconds :p and dmaster directed me to the thread in the same subforum "What should I PLAY for..."

Had always thought the thread title was "What should I PAY for..." thinking it was a thread for a card price check >_<

I joined.

Listening to a rumor and then posting it in my signature.

Got banned. Many times.

dmaster out.

...Honestly, I have been here for 18 months now and I still regret nothing I ever did here.

DNA there was that one time you were drunk and then you posted those crazy pictures of yourrself in the picture thread.

Emeralds Hold No Hope said:
DNA there was that one time you were drunk and then you posted those crazy pictures of yourrself in the picture thread.
Boy, I'm glad that was before my time.

@ENHN: Hey, at least it wasn't as bad as that time when you haha, made you look, suckers!...

Same here, I don't think I have ever done anything stupid here. It's probably because I try so hard to not look stupid and follow the rules xD.
You'll never catch me breaking the rules mods and you'll never give me a warning! never you hear me! NEVER! >:O

Oh and you made me look too DNA.... :/

It's like a disease I can't get rid of: Reviving dead threads. No matter how many times I get warned, and then promise myself to double check the date of the last post from then on, I still get screwed up and search for something, only to revive an 8 month old thread. My FIRST post on pokegym.net, I did the exact same thing and got a warning there as well.

Got banned like a million times when i joined, have 90% warning and not following the YPPY rule :p

I got infracted for Posting a link, in my defense, I wasn't actually aware of that rule at the time and I was hyped up about seeing Patrat's evolution. Also, I got infracted for spamming, again, in my defense, Black and White info was leaking and I was hyped up, since then, no infractions and I'm lucky I haven't been banned yet.

asking this dude to trade when i first started when he wanted money. And when i forgot to post deck name in decklist thread:p

I agree with Guy. I joined :p

Anyways, it was probably breaking YPPY on a game to get me 20%, or any of the other idiotic things I've done to get infractions. Especially that 50% one....

You-Person-person-you.Anyway,I've never done anything stupid.Yet.

Adding something else.

I always find myself mini-modding. It's so stupid. I do it on one site because I'm a mod to tell people what not to do, and I just subconsciously do it her.e

Back