What's the stupidest thing you've done on PokeBeach?

BrOkenICE said:
^I joined in December(winter=ice=FTW) and didn't come back for like a month.

Hey, do you remember "Secret Soon (or soup)".
Believing that for a few minutes (like 13).

Yeah, that's when I came back, right in the middle of it. I believed it the entire time, and now that's another stupid moment for me.

NEW STUPID THING ALERT!

4. Beliveing in "Secret Soon" the ENTIRE TIME.

Yeah that was fun.

That was probably a pretty stupid thing for me to do, but I wouldn't take it back.
I would put it in the amazing threads though.

safariblade said:
Yeah that was fun.

That was probably a pretty stupid thing for me to do, but I wouldn't take it back.
I would put it in the amazing threads though.

I already suggested it.

You just got ninja'd.

Another stupid thing was acting like I was giving Robot hints.
I have no idea why. He probably didn't notice.
(Plus falling for Joey's acting.)

BrOkenICE said:
^I joined in December(winter=ice=FTW) and didn't come back for like a month.

Hey, do you remember "Secret Soon (or soup)".
Believing that for a few minutes (like 13).
Lol that was so good. I was off and on about believing it, but I think near the end I did believe it.

Did we ever find out why the pokebeach banner said what it said? I assume we did, but I don't remember.

Bwahaha, safariblade is my idol of pranks. I didn't fall for it (nor was I in on it) but I found it fun to play around with the people who fell for it. They started to think I was going become a moderator or replace SR. You people are gullible. :>

Afro-G said:
Did we ever find out why the pokebeach banner said what it said? I assume we did, but I don't remember.

No, the mods probably put it there to make us go crazy trying to figure out what it ment, but it ment nothing (I think).

BrOkenICE said:
Another stupid thing was acting like I was giving Robot hints.

NEW STUPID THING ALERT! (again)

5. Actually falling for BrOkenICE's (and other's) hints. I had no clue what was going on and I'm (slightly) smarter now.

Back