What's the stupidest thing you've done on PokeBeach?

Stupidest thing I've done? Well I've got a warning level of 50% for it...I tried to sell some cards without having the ability to sell cards on this forum.

Just a bunch of coincidences, bacon lol. What do you expect with a popular thread like this? XD

dmaster out.

You people are seriously jinxing it :p I swear every time some one mentions "banning" or "banned" or even "ban" that person gets banned xD

OshawottFan said:
You people are seriously jinxing it :p I swear every time some one mentions "banning" or "banned" or even "ban" that person gets banned xD

Ban, ban, ban, banny banned?

oh my goodness there is wayyy too much for me to list in this thread. i've been here for three and a half years now, and i am still making noob mistakes! haha.

anyway, the one thing that really stands out to me is my posting in PBT2. i have some HORRIBLE posts in that thread. i even spammed it up with pure non-sense. i got my one and only warning (so far) in that thread! ;P

this was three years ago now though, so I'd like to think i'm a little better these days. :F

Trying to talk to TheDarkLucario and GHJamesGH without them arguing and/or whining. Ah, how I love them.

On the serious(?) side, back in '07 or so, I kept posting fake sets with only a few cards in them. People stopped posting, so I kept on making more fake sets. Looking back at it, I felt stupid.

Not technically on pokebeach, but the stupidest thing I ever did was trying to get access into the 'sarc' chat channel. Made a few enemies. Big mistake. Put my foot in my mouth once too often.

Pokefan4000 said:
Trying to talk to TheDarkLucario and GHJamesGH without them arguing and/or whining. Ah, how I love them.

...what did we ever argue about? For that matter talk, because I only see you post in TCG sections. Sorry that I can't talk without whining. :\

Three stupid things I've done on this site:

For around the first months of joining, I would complain to the moderators when they gave me a warning that put me at around 80%. That only happened twice, but I consider it really stupid on my part. :>

I feel like I set Joeypals up to get banned one time. Oh, wait, he just overacted to something I said an flamed me with a ridiculously long post. Not my fault. It really got me mad because he wouldn't stop clogging my PM box with how sorry he was after he got banned.

When I had authority on the PB Pokemon Online server, I would mute people for one minute when they did something bad, or just plain kick them. I abused those powers. :)

RE: what was your stupidest stuff you did on pokebeach

safariblade said:
Emeralds Hold No Hope said:
DNA there was that one time you were drunk and then you posted those crazy pictures of yourrself in the picture thread.
Boy, I'm glad that was before my time.

LOL, I sure bet that was interesting. Heh. I couldn't imagine that but you never know I guess. Lol.

I made a thread just about Deyoxys, and it was closed RIGHT after I clicked refresh.

I also PMd some mods with stupid complaints about thread locks Those were earlier but I really regret those.

The stupidest thing on pokebeach was get off on the wrong foot with the one the only dmaster. I had no idea what stickys were and so i got reported for starting advertisement threads, my ban finally ended last night thank god so i can share this story with you guys

AnimeUSA said:
safariblade said:
DNA there was that one time you were drunk and then you posted those crazy pictures of yourrself in the picture thread.

LOL, I sure bet that was interesting. Heh. I couldn't imagine that but you never know I guess. Lol.

I made a thread just about Deyoxys, and it was closed RIGHT after I clicked refresh.

I also PMd some mods with stupid complaints about thread locks Those were earlier but I really regret those.

You people are gullible. EmeraldsHoldNoHope was being sarcastic; DNA has never posted a picture of himself (and probably never will). x)

PikachewTofu said:
AnimeUSA said:
safariblade said:

You people are gullible. EmeraldsHoldNoHope was being sarcastic; DNA has never posted a picture of himself (and probably never will). x)

Heh, you guys got me. Lol, that would be really funny though, but even if DNA ever DID get drunk (which would probably never happen as far as I know), he still certianly wouldn't post ANY pictures of himself.

Apparently AnimeUSA thought we were serious, unless that was sarcasm, too. Great, now I'm confused.

Anyway, more stupid things that I remember.

* Spamming on #Pokebeach chat. I said stupid stuff that got me banned from there and #sarc often, and once dmaster had to sit down and talk to me about my issues. (llucario still hates me XD)

* Getting a 30% warning for defending myself in a thread about 9/11 or some collision or something. And getting 20% warnings in the Game Corner for not following the YPPY rule.

Back