whats your fav game

RE: whats your favorite game

Shade Daroach said:
d master342 said:
Clearly The Ocarina of Time.

You sir win.

OoT is the best game ever. EVER.

Not. At. All.

While OoT is most likely the game that had most impact at its time, right now it isn't nearly as good anymore. New players who would play OoT with its graphics touched up to what it is today would consider it a good game, but definitely not the best. Twilight Princess might not have been as groundbreaking, its a better game. Only logical given 10 years of innovation in between, but the point stands.

Anyway, my vote would go to Okami. That game is seriously awesome, everyone who owns a Wii/PS2 should give it a spin.

The best game is PBR or Phantom Hourglass or FAllout 3

Pokemon(Main handheld games, not including spinoffs like MD)
PBR
Super Smash Bros(Series as a whole)
Spore
LoZ Twilight Princess
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario Galaxy

*Update* Pokemon ^
Spore
Super Smash Bros
Super mario Galaxy
Dead Space
Bioshock
Fable ( as a whole)

julian99janssen said:
I Hate Bowser in Paper Mario 64 at the end it's hard to beat

LOL, he is quite easy to beat, I beat him on my first try!

I don't remember...
I believe you have to switch them in out at times, I think that was my strategy...
I had the badge that allowed party members to attack, even when you switched them out.

I've Beated Bowser!I hate it because if you beat Bowser and you turn Power off you need to do bowser again!Stupid just Plain Stupid!

Paper Mario has no replay value, unlike it's successors, TYD, and SPM.

Yeah, especially when you use Vivian.

It also has some replay value.

Keep on topic guys. ;F

My top 5:

1) Ristar (Sega Megadrive/Genesis)

The sad thing is most of you will never have even heard of this game. It's a downright masterpiece of a platformer. It puts Sonic to shame. Every platformer that has ever come after this has been outshone by Ristar. It's on the VC, so download it and play it. Now. Or you get banned!

2) Lemmings (Sega Megadrive/Genesis)

This was such an amazingly addictive and creative game that kept me busy for hours when I was young. The levels were well designed, the music was very catchy, and it was just extremely fun to play. In my view, there has never been a puzzle game that even comes close to being better than this, and I doubt there ever will be.

3) The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask (Nintendo 64)

Many people prefer Ocarina, and I can understand why- it came first, didn't it? But the fact is that I enjoyed Majora's Mask so much more. It was downright freaky and surreal, having a far darker atmosphere than Ocarina of Time. And there's a giant moon with a face hanging in the sky. Can't forget that.

4) Advance Wars: Dark Conflict (Nintendo DS)

I loved the previous advance wars, but I often felt that the game could have been so much better with a non-ridiculous plotline and perhaps less kiddy graphics. So understandably I was overjoyed when the more harsh and serious Dark Conflict hit the shelves. It was also more difficult and supported online play. While it's a shame that the European version got a butchered translation compared to the American version, it's still an amazing game.

5) Perfect Dark (Nintendo 64)

I'd say Golden Eye but... truth be told, I played this way more. Golden Eye set the standard, but Perfect Dark improved on it... a lot. Uncountable sets of weapons, AI, great music and levels make this an unmissable game. My only irk is the stupid character Elvis the Alien (no joke), but that's fine: you can blow him up with rocket launchers in multiplayer to vent your anger.

Lou Cypher said:
Shade Daroach said:
d master342 said:
Clearly The Ocarina of Time.

You sir win.

OoT is the best game ever. EVER.

Not. At. All.

While OoT is most likely the game that had most impact at its time, right now it isn't nearly as good anymore. New players who would play OoT with its graphics touched up to what it is today would consider it a good game, but definitely not the best. Twilight Princess might not have been as groundbreaking, its a better game. Only logical given 10 years of innovation in between, but the point stands.

Anyway, my vote would go to Okami. That game is seriously awesome, everyone who owns a Wii/PS2 should give it a spin.

Ah, there will always be fierce critics. Keep in mind that because it was so iconic in it's age, that's the only reason it's the best. Good graphics for it's time. We're not comparing if they looked good or bad now. Super Mario Bros for the NES would fail with that logic. Twilight Princess is an amazing game, yes, but it takes nothing in advantage for the Wii. Okami is great too, of which Zelda was their main inspiration anyway. >__>

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Twilight Princess is an amazing game, yes, but it takes nothing in advantage for the Wii.

What? I found taht I used the Wiimote a lot more than most of my games. It was really a blast to play with. I was a pretty good archer. ^.^

I miss playing Mail Order Monsters.

scampy said:
1) Ristar (Sega Megadrive/Genesis)

The sad thing is most of you will never have even heard of this game. It's a downright masterpiece of a platformer. It puts Sonic to shame. Every platformer that has ever come after this has been outshone by Ristar. It's on the VC, so download it and play it. Now. Or you get banned!

Does having it on the GC Sonic Mega Collection count?

The Fallen One said:
d master342 said:
Twilight Princess is an amazing game, yes, but it takes nothing in advantage for the Wii.

What? I found taht I used the Wiimote a lot more than most of my games. It was really a blast to play with. I was a pretty good archer. ^.^

Oh wow, pointer controls. Name me 500 games on the Wii that do that. It's a Gamecube port, nothing more.

dmaster out.

Back