whats your fav game

RE: whats your favorite game

Guitar Hero (Any) =]
But also Twlight Princess is one of the best games ever!

This is like, the impossible question since there's so much stuff to choose from.

Aahhh...for myself...probably a Mario game...gonna have to go ahead and say Super Mario World.

For me it is kingdom hearts, that wonderful story line, the ability to play alongside mickey mouse is o so appealing and also just the shear gameplay is brilliant.
I also do enjoy Call of Duty 4 it has massive replay value online.
Love Burnout Paradise, the developers just keep giving more!
I really enjoy little big planet, it is innovating yet simple for everyone to enjoy and sooooo addictive.
Finally I do enjoy devil may cry its just so unique.

Lol its so weird not saying pokemon as one of your favorite games but in my opinion it just cant match up to these type of games

Ohhh, and to think I forgot one of my all time favourites...

Conker's Bad Fur Day (Nintendo 64)

This game was just excellent. The music was good, the graphics were colourful and expressive, and it is without a DOUBT the funniest game in existence (adult humour though, kids beware). If you have a Nintendo 64, pick up the original instead of the xbox version and play CBFD it all of its glory. The multiplayer is absurdly good too, although somewhat lacking in the 4 player department.

When a game has Nazi Teddies and a giant singing Pooh, you know it's good.

Ahh, the famed Conker cult classic. Good choice, scampy. While it's fine underappreciated game, that's all it is. Not best or favorite game for that matter. Good choice though.

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
The Fallen One said:
d master342 said:
Twilight Princess is an amazing game, yes, but it takes nothing in advantage for the Wii.

What? I found taht I used the Wiimote a lot more than most of my games. It was really a blast to play with. I was a pretty good archer. ^.^

Oh wow, pointer controls. Name me 500 games on the Wii that do that. It's a Gamecube port, nothing more.

dmaster out.

So? It's the only game of mine where you get to point and shoot.

It's probably your only game then. Heh, the Wii sucks so much.

dmaster out.

My favourites are

Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
Super Mario Galaxy
Animal Crossing City Folk
Spyro 1-3
Wii Fit

Fire Emblem (all that are in english)
FF Tactics (all)
Legend of Zelda (everything except link's adventure)
Pokemon (all colors, precious stones, and mystery dungeons)
And Advance Wars (all)

Paper Mario: TTYD

Y'all got nothing on that masterpiece of a game. Everything was so well done...

...And then SPM disappointed in length, laughs, difficulty and depth beyond the 7 real main characters.

My Top 5:
1. FE7 (Fire Emblem 7):
While it was the first English Fire Emblem game, it still was the best. It has the best storyline of any FE Game, and it was so in depth as far as support conversations and such. I can recite the story line, and being 28 playthroughs through the game, I can attest to its replay Value.

2. Pokemon Ruby:
Although most people didn't like the third Generation, I have to say that aside from the first Generation (who's recent remakes have been terrible) the third Generation was the best. The Pokemon were new and interesting, the changes from Crystal were actually good (Mental Institutions all sent out vans as I said that) I really enjoyed the storyline and overall the game was great.

3. Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations:
The best of all the Phoenix Wright games, this game had the best storyline that I have ever seen. Playing this game was like reading a great book, while you got to think along the way. Solving murders is fun, solving murders from Phoenix Wright games is uncomparable. I recommend this game to anyone who owns a DS.

4. Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced:
The storyline may have seemed childish, but the playing of it was amazing. It was fun, but not so confusing that I wanted to just shake the game screaming "How am I supposed to know this!?" The replay value was amazing, but the playthrough of the game a single time took long enough.

5. Dark Aliance of Baulders Gate:
This game was definately an oddball choice for my Top 5. This game didn't even recieve the sequel that it actually cliff-hanged to. If you ever have a weekend with a friend, I suggest that you go rent this game. I know I may seem like a nerd holding Dungeons and Dragons in such high esteem, but the playthrough was fun, the bosses were thrilling, and overall the game kept the players on their feet.

Runners Up:
PMTTYD
Kirby Air Ride (It was better then most people say)
Advanced Wars Days of Ruin
SSB Melee (Not Brawl)
Pokemon Diamond
Galiga (The best time wasting machine ever)

The Legend Of Zelda, , Ocarina Of Time, Wind Waker,Twilight Princess
How can one not like any of the games above?? You can't understand there awesomeness unless you play them..
[/color]Final Fantasy, 3, 4, 7 or 8(I can't remember which onexD) Who does not like a good turn based game? If you do then Final Fantasy(perticulry those) are incredible.
Pokemon, FireRed, Pearl, Diamond, Emerald, Ruby
There great games.

Back