When will you think it ends?

• Yes

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 60.3%
  • I Dont Know?

Votes: 17 29.3%

• Total voters
if the anime ends, other merchandise will follow suite...its just natural!!
but i think they might stop makin new pokemon but continue the stories with the old ones; how does that sound??

Pokemon Diamond is the No. 1 best selling Video Game in a lot of countrys, and Pearl is number two or three. I doubt, with these sales, that Pokemon will end for a while.

Wrong. Megaman and Digimon still exist as a video game. Digimon still makes cards. When one part of Pokemon dies the rest will survive for at least a little longer.

Lance and Salamence said:
Wrong. Megaman and Digimon still exist as a video game. Digimon still makes cards. When one part of Pokemon dies the rest will survive for at least a little longer.

Digimon's anime is still up and running (well it ended in Japan recently) Savers will be brought to the States soon as Digimon: Data Squad. And there's likely a 6th series in the works as well.

As for Megaman, it's still got an anime and manga (well for Star Force anyway).

Yes but think - Celebi was another god-like pokemon.
Mew was said to have been born before the universe too. I don't think they would drop such a huge franchise.

Pokemon will end when 1 they go bankrupt or 2 it's unpopular both of these are very unlikly to happen, hence they just came out with a new collectable pokemon game. and pokemon is very popular among young and older people. I hope It will keep going for a long time, like barbie (odd) or lego's

1. THEY WILL NEVER GO BANKRUPT
2. With the amount of kids and babies every year, Pokemon will keep going

No way will Pokemon end! at least no time soon if it does I personally hope someone blows up a torchic with a grenade.

Dawn and Pachirisu said:
1. THEY WILL NEVER GO BANKRUPT
2. With the amount of kids and babies every year, Pokemon will keep going

Yep, good point, my four year old is a Pokemon fan from just seeing it on TV.

It appeals to all ages especially them rug rats, as long as they keep it visible they should have no problem.

How would it continue without a followup generation? The series is designed so that when the craze starts to die out they make a new generation so everyone loves it again. They would need another generation to keep going.

Back