Where do you like to eat

I go to so many restaurants with my family.

If I had to narrow it down to my Top 5.

5. Elesh, They do amazing indian food. Although it is expensive compared to what you guys pay for food, I think it is a bargain considering how tasty the food is.

4. My local Chinese: Oriental Chef, They do delicious beef chowmein. It is to die for.

3. High fry Fish bar, You will find the best Fish and chips in the world. Im not joking. The fish is moist and succulent whilst the chips are soft and fluffy.

2. Nandos, Their chicken is how you say it...Awesome. I love it. Insane prices but I like to treat myself. I love their bottomless drink idea, Can't get enough of Coke

1. The Arc, They have the best fish, sent down from the heavens. I usually get their Fish pie. A burst of flavour that erupts on contact.

dragonexpert said:
@PheonyxXx:Are you sure you don't mean the Blazin' Challenge which is twelve of their hottest wings in six minutes? If you eat spicy food on a regular basis it can help you with that. My dad and I have both done it at the same time even. It is one of the restaurants I like to eat at as well.

I could've swore it was 1 of each wing from mildest to hottest. But i love hot things. I put all kinds of hot sauce onto things. I even want to make my own hot sauce one of these days.

You guys are really accustomed to stereotypical, low quality food for the most part... I'm not rich or anything, but I think Olive Garden and Red Lobster are disgusting.

There's a hole in the wall thai restaurant near my house called Sweet Basil, and it's literally the best thai I have ever had. Their orange chicken is AMAZING, and all of their curries are very well rounded. I'm also a big fan of Islands, even though I always eat too much when I go there and end up feeling sick. Greek fast food restaurants are also really good a lot of the time, as I'm a big fan of gyros. There are also a couple chinese places in downtown LA that are pretty nice (part of Rush Hour was filmed in one..?)

heart attack grill :D
I'm not even american!

My personal faourite (mass spelling error) is mario's it's a place in utrecht, it isn't a restaurant, it's a stop-by-and-get-a-sandwich-place.
they're really cheap and it's really yummy :D

Olive Garden all the way. Fancy, ritzy, expensive restaurants that are delicious....French Italian....along those lines:)

Don't report this post. I'll leave this open for more discussion.

dmaster out.

Wow, I just had the most amazing Silk Pie ever. Normally I dislike excessively sweet foods, but I have to say this pie is an exception. Perkins French Silk pie is very good, I think it may be my new favorite food :)

Takaoka- A hibachi restaurant, has a nice view of the ocean and amazing food and the chefs perform tricks with the food! =)

I like eating a Pho 88's A vietnamese restraurant that has really good porkchops and rice!

Every time I visit Japan, the first place I would visit to eat is "Bikuri Donkeys(Surprising Donkeys)". I love their "hannbagu" a lot, especially the one with sliced cheese on top of the meat. :p

07011301.jpg

In United States, I like Thai food restaurant near my house called "J&J Thai Food restaurant". I love their Cheese burger combo and fried rice. Hmm, very tasty... :D

I agree with dragonexpert I like Texas Roadhouse, and I like Golden Correal. My favorite place of all time would be Mcdonalds! Yum. :) Just kidding Mcdonalds is nasty.

Pokeman said:
I agree with dragonexpert I like Texas Roadhouse, and I like Golden Correal. My favorite place of all time would be Mcdonalds! Yum. :) Just kidding Mcdonalds is nasty.

I beg to differ on the latter.

I love eating at the Lotus Garden in SoCal; best Chinese food I've ever had. Amazing entrees.

I also really love Mama Helen's Dough-lectibles, just superb, melt-in-your-mouth cookies, cakes, pies, and cheesecakes. I love a well-baked sweet. <3

Subway, Arby's, Taco Bell, Burger King, Olive Garden, IHOP, Wendy's, and Dominoes Pizza.

I like way too many places but pretty much any place that has Asian food I'm cool with and you can't go wrong with good take out. :)

Whenever there is Standerdized Testing at my school my dad and I go to this place called Vicky's before school. They have awesome French Toast, Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon, and Lemonade.

I like eastern restaurants, especially Japanese ones.

But once in a while I linger to a fat, juicy burger from Mcdonalds!

Back