Where to buy in USA?

RE: Buying Individual Packs Online

omahanime said:
Captainzaraki said:
The thing I didn't like about the EX Dragon Frontiers packs that I picked up at target were these sticker barcodes on the back. They cover up the old barcode i am guessing so it's easier for them to just ring up at $3.33 Think a lot of people will be picky about that? I know I will mention it on my auctions for sure.

You could try removing with a gentle adhesive remover.

I use the product Goo Gone. The stuff is amazing.

Any Card shops or Gaming stores in Tampa or Orlando Florida

Hi, I am going to be spending my Christmas this year in Florida. I am staying in Tampa for 6 days and Orlando for 8, I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there are any Card shops, Game stores or Comic book stores there ?.

Thanks for any information given.

RE: Any Card shops or Gaming stores in Tampa or Orlando Florida

http://www.yellowpages.com/tampa-fl/comic-books?g=Tampa%2C+FL&q=Comic+Books

http://www.yellowpages.com/orlando-fl/comic-books?g=Orlando%2C+FL&q=Comic+Books

TheTPCProductionz said:
Okay thank you, that is quite a lot of stores.

There should be tons. The metropolitan I am in, is about a million and there are 6 good comic book stores.

I wish there were more pokemon stores in northeast Florida. There are barely any in Jacksonville :(

You want to complain, here in England most cities and towns don't have any. I have only found 2 card stores, I have travelled quite a lot. Even if you have a store that sells cards within an hour you're lucky.

Best Places to Pre-Order From

Hello! :) I was looking to purchase my first ever booster box with Flashfire. So I was wondering, what websites are best for this? Especially considering best prices, best shipping time, etc.

RE: Best Places to Pre-Order From

It would help to know where you live, though I'll assume US because most members here live in the US. If you're in another country, make sure to mention it, since that could change your options.

As far as typical online retailers go, the prices are usually all pretty similar. Collector's Cache, which was always my shop of choice, has boxes on pre-order for $95. So does dacardworld. Potomac Distribution edges both those shops out slightly at $90. Troll and Toad doesn't have a pre-order listing yet, which is kind of surprising, but there you go. There are likely other places, but these are all shops that I'm familiar with because I've used them.

Ebay sellers will sometimes have the best overall pricing, but this also comes with the downside of buying from an Ebay seller instead of an actual store, which some people consider more risky. The cheapest Ebay box that I'm seeing is $97 with free shipping.

For any and all of these websites, when comparing prices, you'll likely also want to check shipping costs as well to see which really is the best deal.

As far as speed goes, you can pretty much always get things shipped to arrive next day, but this will cost a premium. In order to optimize price and speed, it can vary depending on where you live, even within the States. If you live on the East Coast, for example, standard shipping from the East Coast will arrive much sooner than standard shipping from a store on the West Coast. When I lived in the States, I was from the Midwest, so I often ordered from Collector's Cache, partially because of that. Most sites (or Ebay sellers) will list their location somewhere on their page so you can make an informed decision.

NOTE: It may seem cheapest and easiest to buy online, but if you have a local card/comic shop, you may wish to check with them too! Local small businesses are often the lifeblood of gaming communities and are being driven out by people defaulting to online shopping. I have heard many stories of people using their local card shops to get booster boxes on day of release and for not much more than you would pay online. If you have any shops in the area, I would suggest asking there, too.

http://legacycardshop.com/

He is a friend of mine, who started his own business in September 2012. Let him know BlastoiseRules sent you! :)

Booster Boxes are "typically" $90 with FREE Shipping if your in the United States.

I've pre-ordered 2 booster boxes from http://www.jjsfunstuff.com/ , because I've found this place to be the cheapest.
They have arrived very quickly and safely.
(He's "blindguardian" on ebay btw xD)

I think I'm going to get 1 box from my local card shop when it drops. I might wait a few days just to see what the english pull rates are like.

BlastoiseRules1 said:

He is a friend of mine, who started his own business in September 2012. Let him know BlastoiseRules sent you! :)

Booster Boxes are "typically" $90 with FREE Shipping if your in the United States.

Woah, what a deal. $2.50 for packs with a $1.90 flat shipping rate? I need to start buying my packs from there!

Legacy is great, the owner does a lot of sales through Facebook and he's always reliable and has great prices. I tend avoid Collector's Cache though because I've heard bad things about them from numerous players.

Frost Mage said:
BlastoiseRules1 said:

Woah, what a deal. $2.50 for packs with a $1.90 flat shipping rate? I need to start buying my packs from there!

You can use one of the following coupon codes also...

Free Ship – Free Shipping on all purchases over $10
Booster- Free Shipping on booster packs

What if I'm looking to buy a booster box & I'm not in the States?
(I'm from New Zealand) Where would be the best place?

Thanks for the advice of legacy cards guys, managed to save a few bucks preordering my box :D

pokemonforever.net

Has pre orders for 87.99 and Im pretty sure if you order two the shipping is free(haven't ordered any since PLB).

Back