BW/BW2 Where will the gyms be & what gym types will there be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Where do you think the gyms will be and what gym types will there be?

Still the possibility they're not locked into one type.

The map is not detailed for nothing it's very difficult to find all the gyms but I found six.

Share your ideas then spook i think a dark gym could be that castle in near the north though, now.

Air-pollution said:
I forget which gym is it that is "in a town with train tracks 100 years old, but the only town with tracks is to the right of Sky Arrow Bridge. Its not very detailed, it only has one building '__'

Maybe that's the Battle Subway?

I think it will be a grass gym, a fire gym, a water gym, a steel/rock gym, an electric gym, a dragon gym, a dark gym and an ice.

The Spook said:
I think it will be a grass gym, a fire gym, a water gym, a steel/rock gym, an electric gym, a dragon gym, a dark gym and an ice.

No rock, I hope there isn't rock.

poison
ground
dragon
bug
dark

because
there has only ever been 1 poison, ground, dragon & bug
and there has never been a dark type gym

Dark
Bug
Poison
Fighting
Steel
Fire
Normal*
LEGENDARY**

*Could also be in E4
**If they had a lot of multiple legends like the Regis

Number 10 is to close to what it looks like as your home town.

we need to do the types that have been used the least this gen, and the leftovers should be the types that have been used the most(water, electric, rock, etc)

I say any type apart from rock for the first gym :p Brock Roxanne Roark YOUR FIRED!!!

Ok since we now know that Dento and Aloe are the first two gym leaders, Dento's gym could be multiple types due to his badge probably grass, water, and fire. Aloe could be ground type considering her gym looks like it has exhibit cases in it! As for the locations of the first two Sanyou City could be near the area with the abandoned warehouse, Shippou City is obviousy the place with the 100 year old train tracks from the first few scans! The rest of the gyms could be in Hiun City, the city above the desert that has the Music Hall and the ferris wheel, the city to the left with the lighthouse, the town at the top left with the marshes and the windmills (which is obviously the location of the cave gym thats been shown on 2ch), the honeycomb at the top left corner thats been rumored as a furnace,and finally the half colored castle/town!! As for the types I believe they will be 1st grass/water/fire, 2nd ground, 3rd steel, 4th psychic, 5th electric, 6th ice, 7th bug, and 8th dark!

DarkraiLord said:
Ok since we now know that Dento and Aloe are the first two gym leaders, Dento's gym could be multiple types due to his badge probably grass, water, and fire. Aloe could be ground type considering her gym looks like it has exhibit cases in it! As for the locations of the first two Sanyou City could be near the area with the abandoned warehouse, Shippou City is obviousy the place with the 100 year old train tracks from the first few scans! The rest of the gyms could be in Hiun City, the city above the desert that has the Music Hall and the ferris wheel, the city to the left with the lighthouse, the town at the top left with the marshes and the windmills (which is obviously the location of the cave gym thats been shown on 2ch), the honeycomb at the top left corner thats been rumored as a furnace,and finally the half colored castle/town!! As for the types I believe they will be 1st grass/water/fire, 2nd ground, 3rd steel, 4th psychic, 5th electric, 6th ice, 7th bug, and 8th dark!

I could agree with all of those except the 2nd gym. Aloe is a cook and you have to answer questions about cooking in order to advance through her gym. Maybe she's not an archaologist, but her gym/restaurant might be based off of a museum, as its restaurant theme. Maybe Normal type?

runeon12 said:
I could agree with all of those except the 2nd gym. Aloe is a cook and you have to answer questions about cooking in order to advance through her gym. Maybe she's not an archaologist, but her gym/restaurant might be based off of a museum, as its restaurant theme. Maybe Normal type?
You could be right but she may also use fire types or poison types but I guess we'll have to wait and see next Corocoro.

DarkraiLord said:
You could be right but she may also use fire types or poison types but I guess we'll have to wait and see next Corocoro.

I can see her using Fire types, but Poison, I can see an arrest coming.

NOTE: There has never been a dark type gym.{D} Every other type has been used at least once. Also, if I'm not mistaken, there has been only one Poison gym so far.{P} I think thtat is weird, since there are two Normal type Gyms.{C} :p

888eddyx said:
NOTE: There has never been a dark type gym.{D} Every other type has been used at least once. Also, if I'm not mistaken, there has been only one Poison gym so far.{P} I think thtat is weird, since there are two Normal type Gyms.{C} :p

and only one ground type gym

i would love a dark type gym some time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back