Which Lv.X is the hardest to pull in MD

Xx Reaper xX

Deck Tech
Im just wondering which Lv.X is the hardest to pull out of boosters in MD because ive heard alot of different answers to this question.

From what I have been seeing, porygon z is more commonly pulled from the boxes we had. The other three seem to be about the same, but the rareness hype is there because more people want the other three over porygon.

i pulled porygonz and leafeon, but i have seen like 4 porygon, 2 lefeon, 2 garchomp and 2 glacion

Reiterating your point after every two points isn't necessary. We're posting opinions based on what we've seen so far. At this point, I don't believe enough boxes have been opened to truly answer this question.

Garchomp is the most dificult. i`ve got 1 pory and 1 glacy, and seen 3 more porys, 1 more glacy and 3 leafeon. but chomp is missing the list.

id have to say Glacy, ive only seen 1 once and have pulled all the others

slinktre000 said:
Im just wondering which Lv.X is the hardest to pull out of boosters in MD because ive heard alot of different answers to this question.

Ho-oh_Master said:
Neither of the four are the hardest. End of Story.

there we go... that's the answer... they're all of the same rarity... it's just luck...

Aquatrix said:
I've not seen a Leafeon LvX pulled or in a binder/deck yet, if that counts for anything. xP
even though they all have the same rarity, i got lefeon LV.X in my last booster pack of MD

But look at Great Encounters I saw plenty of Darkrai Lv.X, Palkia Lv. X and Dialga Lv.X that were actually pulled from packs but I only once saw a Cresselia Lv.X pulled because it was my freind who did pull it.

I think Garchomp an Glaceon are going to seem to be rarer because those are the two everyone wants(I already have garchomp and leafeon:p)

Garchomp Lv. X is the hardest I had to buy one just because I didn't want to blow my money on a box. lol I think the Z is the easiest because alot of people pulled it during the Pre-release.

Back