Which Lv.X is the hardest to pull in MD

Well I say all are really hard because Ive bought about idk... 50+ Md packs so far ( pretty much have set done ) but no Lv.x at all....

The rarity is all the same, but I've seen every one. I think the hardest is Garchomp b/c I've seen 3 Glace, 4 Leafy, ? Z, and 2 Chomp. So many people have had Z, so I didnt even bother to count. I have a Chomp and a Glace.

The rarity is all the same but I have had like 40+ packs and pulled 2 Glaceon Lv.Xs (I sold them!)

I'm not sure actually

On a prerelease tournament for Majestic Dawn two players got Leafeon LV.X.
I know about many getting Porygon-Z LV.X in their boxes.
Some of my friends also got Garchomp LV.X.
But I have never heard of someone getting Glaceon LV.X in their box. Except og the prerelase tournament, where one player got Glaceon LV.X.

Me and my friends got 5 boxes between us, this is what we got.
3x Garchomp Lv.X
1x Porygon Z Lv.X
1x Glaceon Lv.X.

Just going by that, I'd say Leafeon Lv.X is the rarest =]

1st Post

Had money lying around and after seeing clips of Dialga vs Palkia I felt the urge to splurge!!

1.5 Boxes of MD and pulled Garchomp and Porygon. What I didnt know is that I have to buy MT to get the regualr Garchomp and Honchkrow, otherwise my lvl x's are useless.

Has anybody noticed how different people find different Lv X's the most hard to find?

And, say, what could this piece of knowledge be leading to?

What's that, you say? That they all have the same rarity?

:p

Geez, this stupid thread won't die.

i have 2 glaceon 1 leafeon and 2 porygon z ( all lv.x's) but i traded both garchomps so id got to say leafeon lv.X

none, like all cards they are at random chance. I got an MD box and got garchomp, my friend: porygon Z, so you see it is all random

I would say:

Porygon-Z Lv.X (Easy to get)
Leafeon Lv.X (Middle to get)
Glaceon Lv.X (Middle to get)
Garchomp Lv.X (Hard to get)

That's what I think about it!

I've never pulled a Porygon-Z from a pack. (I opened 3 boxes of MD)

It seems, from my experience in opening packs and by talking to other people that open packs, and even just looking at other people's collections. That certain cards are more common in certain parts of the country.

Like my friend in California who pulled 3 Porygon-Z's from 2 boxes.

I think there are a few different places where Pokemon cards are made, and perhaps this affects the per box ratio.

Back