XY Which New Items and Poké Balls Would You Want in XY?

I've always wanted those black pokeballs that Mewtwo uses in the first movie (of course that will probably never happen)
Mystic Ball: Works better on psychic/dark/fairy types - magenta color
Gold Ball: A solid gold pokeball (Like the fake one in the anime that is given with a Magikarp inside) It would work the same as a pokeball, but like a cherish, have an aesthetic value. - Apparently, it's gold...
Coast Ball: Makes catching pokemon on the coast easier. - A sunshine design
Dwell Ball: Catching cave dwelling pokemon is easier - A dark purple color
Contest Ball: Ball specifically for contest pokemon, giving them an upperhand in contests. - Vibrant colorful ball
Mirage ball: Makes all pokemon 30% easier to catch. It was a ball made by psychic pokemon. - Has a translusent pink color.

I would also really like to finally be able to see the accessories on your pokemon. Maybe even some contest accessories, so my pokemon can look snazzy.

Thief said:
I've always wanted those black pokeballs that Mewtwo uses in the first movie (of course that will probably never happen)
Gold Ball: A solid gold pokeball (Like the fake one in the anime that is given with a Magikarp inside) It would work the same as a pokeball, but like a cherish, have an aesthetic value. - Apparently, it's gold...
Contest Ball: Ball specifically for contest pokemon, giving them an upperhand in contests. - Vibrant colorful ball
Mirage ball: Makes all pokemon 30% easier to catch. It was a ball made by psychic pokemon. - Has a translusent pink color.

I would also really like to finally be able to see the accessories on your pokemon. Maybe even some contest accessories, so my pokemon can look snazzy.

I love the idea of the Gold Ball, maybe there could be several different Balls which each have an aesthetic value? Here are some I thought of
-Spectrum Ball, releases a spectrum of colors upon Pokemon being sent out
-Star Ball, releases many small stars upon Pokemon being sent out
-Sparkle Ball, releases a shower of sparkles over the Pokemon upon being sent out (animation would look different to the Shiny Sparkles)
-We could get several type featured ones aswell

Wouldn't a Dwell Ball have the same effect as a Dusk Ball? Dusk Balls already work in caves and I see no real reason to make another Ball with the exact same function.

Contest Balls would be an interesting feature if Contests did return

The Mirage Ball sounds very nice, however due to its function there would most likely need to be some restriction on finding them (eg. 3-5 in the main game) or have them high priced.

I think there should be an item held, where an evolvable pokemon could have the stats of its final evolution without evolving. For example, I like Haunter a lot more than Gengar. So if I let my Haunter hold that item, it would have Gengar's stats. So if i maxed out EV for Speed, while equipping with the item, Haunter would have the speed of the Gengar; as if it had maxed EVs for Speed. (Hope that made sense lol xD)
*I know that the anime does not really connect with the game,b ut having this item would kind of support that: such as Pikachu vs Raichu, Oshawatt vs Dewott, and other times where the pre-evolved form defeats any of its evovled forms

Like Duskball, I would also like pokeballs that would work better in the morning and evenings.

Hyper Repel which last for 500 steps, and some things like poffins and pokeblocks but pies or cakes instead,oohh i know and item likr rxpshare but its ev. share it shares your ev points

Chespinliz said:
Hyper Repel which last for 500 steps, and some things like poffins and pokeblocks but pies or cakes instead,oohh i know and item likr rxpshare but its ev. share it shares your ev points

Exp. Share already shares EV points :v

i would love to see all the new balls cause they sound intrusting and a few items sounds cool too can anyone think of some more pokeballs and items too

Well then I want an EXP. Share that gives full exp to both Pokémon.

As for Poké Balls, I would like a Poké Ball that works better in weather conditions. (like a lot of people said, sunny, snowy, etc.)
A Dragon Ball would be cool... To work on dragon types... Because of the name... Dragon Balls...

P.DelSlayer said:
Thief said:

I love the idea of the Gold Ball, maybe there could be several different Balls which each have an aesthetic value? Here are some I thought of
-Sparkle Ball, releases a shower of sparkles over the Pokemon upon being sent out (animation would look different to the Shiny Sparkles)

Wouldn't a Dwell Ball have the same effect as a Dusk Ball? Dusk Balls already work in caves and I see no real reason to make another Ball with the exact same function.

The Mirage Ball sounds very nice, however due to its function there would most likely need to be some restriction on finding them (eg. 3-5 in the main game) or have them high priced.

I forgot about Dusk balls. lol

I like your ideas alot and the fact that it'd be in 3D would make it so much better. I'd really like the type balls, because then I can have my water pokemon come out with like a wave? that'd be cool.

As for the Mirage idea, I forgot to put it, but I did mean to say that they would be high priced and only sold somewhere secluded; like a witch's shop or some spiritual old woman/man. I just think that it's cool if they brought in the idea that pokemon were responsible to making a pokeball. It could have a cool backstory. Of course I imagine Psychic pokemon being the only one maybe able to actually craft one, because of their mental abilities.

Thief said:
P.DelSlayer said:

I like your ideas alot and the fact that it'd be in 3D would make it so much better. I'd really like the type balls, because then I can have my water pokemon come out with like a wave? that'd be cool.

As for the Mirage idea, I forgot to put it, but I did mean to say that they would be high priced and only sold somewhere secluded; like a witch's shop or some spiritual old woman/man. I just think that it's cool if they brought in the idea that pokemon were responsible to making a pokeball. It could have a cool backstory. Of course I imagine Psychic pokemon being the only one maybe able to actually craft one, because of their mental abilities.

Not neccessarily waves (or any other type-related themes), they could just come out in a burst of color. A nice thing about it would be that the ball would have a different color to the Pokemon's type (ex. you could have a Salamence coming out of a purple ball).

To go on with the Mirage Ball idea, heres a suggestion for it:
Requirements:
-beaten 4 gyms (I imagine that it would be somewhere between 4th-6th anyway)
-any old Pokeball
-a fully evolved Psychic type (ex. you could use Gardevoir but not Ralts/Kirlia)
What to do:
Go to the mrs.spiritual
She will ask to mentally connect with your Psychic type
She will ask you to give her a Pokeball
She will channel the Psychic energy from the Psychicmon into the Pokeball
X amount of time passes (around 1 hour, you can go out and around although your Psychicmon will have to stay with mrs.spiritual)
You go back to mrs.spiritual and you get your Psychicmon back (maybe it could raise its happiness or something) and your Mirage Ball
*to stop people from abusing this feature there could be a limit on how many to make. You get a limit on five before Elite 4, and then mrs.spiritual could say 'I won't make any more of them until you have beaten the Pokemon League' after you make 5 of them. After you beat the League you can make 10 more (only due to rarer Pokemon being found postgame and theres all the legendaries).
Also, to stop them from being traded, maybe they could be Key Items? Or have the limit to include traded ones (ex. you trade 3 over, but in your game pre-league you can only make 2)

Doitsu said:
I'd like to see GoGoat Cheese- it would heal 100 hp and all status conditions.

They had moomoo milk from miltanks, so gogoat cheese wouldn't be too much of a stretch. Seems likeit could happen

Gogoat Wedge: A slice of Gogoat Cheese. Heals all status conditions. (Can buy orders of 6)
Gogoat Cheese: A wheel of Gogoat Cheese. Heals for 150 hp. (Can buy orders of 3 or 6)
Fruit Blend: A mix of Oran, Bluk, and Pecha berries. Heals for 20 hp. Slightly increases happiness.
Transforming Machine: (Key Item) A mysterious machine that can transform into many appliances. Use it to transform Rotom at will.

P.DelSlayer said:
Thief said:

Not neccessarily waves (or any other type-related themes), they could just come out in a burst of color. A nice thing about it would be that the ball would have a different color to the Pokemon's type (ex. you could have a Salamence coming out of a purple ball).

To go on with the Mirage Ball idea, heres a suggestion for it:
Requirements:
-beaten 4 gyms (I imagine that it would be somewhere between 4th-6th anyway)
-any old Pokeball
-a fully evolved Psychic type (ex. you could use Gardevoir but not Ralts/Kirlia)
What to do:
Go to the mrs.spiritual
She will ask to mentally connect with your Psychic type
She will ask you to give her a Pokeball
She will channel the Psychic energy from the Psychicmon into the Pokeball
X amount of time passes (around 1 hour, you can go out and around although your Psychicmon will have to stay with mrs.spiritual)
You go back to mrs.spiritual and you get your Psychicmon back (maybe it could raise its happiness or something) and your Mirage Ball
*to stop people from abusing this feature there could be a limit on how many to make. You get a limit on five before Elite 4, and then mrs.spiritual could say 'I won't make any more of them until you have beaten the Pokemon League' after you make 5 of them. After you beat the League you can make 10 more (only due to rarer Pokemon being found postgame and theres all the legendaries).
Also, to stop them from being traded, maybe they could be Key Items? Or have the limit to include traded ones (ex. you trade 3 over, but in your game pre-league you can only make 2)

I like the whole concept really and I'm diggin the fact that there'd be a cool looking ball made from psychic pokemon! lol. I hope whatever new pokeballs come out, they look awesome and like you said bring some customisation to it.

Chloroform - once the pokemon's hp goes down by half, its put to sleep and its hp is restored.

I want an item that will revive your whole party. It'd probably have to be rare.
Also, I want Pokéblocks/Poffins to come back, even if they don't bring back contests. They could be used to raise the bond of a Pokémon or something. I liked feeding my Pokémon.

Sweets container: (Key item) Holds Pokeblocks and Poffins.
Poffin Cake: Raises happiness. Slightly raises condition for whatever contest type thing X/Y has.
Cute charm: Hold item. Encounter rates for opposite of gender + 50%.
Dart feather: Hold item. Increases Attack and Speed of Fletchling line by 10%. (May be held by wild Fletchling and evos)
Gabe Berry (pronounced Gah-Bay): Can be used indefinitely for moves that require berries. (Can be knocked off and stolen) (rare)
Mood stone: Hold item. When held Happiness and Distrust are x2. (So like happiness from walking is double, but if a Pokemon faints distrust is also double.)

Prism Leaf: When held by certain Grass type Pokemon (Grass starters), that Pokemon's lowest attribute(base stat) is boosted (by 1.5)
Prism Droplet: Same but with water.
Prism Flame: Same but with fire.

Feather Scarf(made of Fletchling feathers): Increases holders speed(by 1.2). Just like the non- choice physical and special boosters.

Re: RE: Which New Items and Poké Balls Would You Want in XY?

AdamLambert said:
I want an item that will revive your whole party. It'd probably have to be rare.

The only way that could work is if you were forced to use it outside of battle, otherwise it would be OP...

AdamLambert said:
Also, I want Pokéblocks/Poffins to come back, even if they don't bring back contests. They could be used to raise the bond of a Pokémon or something. I liked feeding my Pokémon.

Sacred ash. It is quite rare also.

How about items from the TCG world?

Dark patch- Fully restores pp of all dark type moves ( can be used during battle)

Crashing hammer- Prevent the foe from using random move

Hypnotoxic laser- Poison the foe and has 10% to put it asleep instead.

Back