Who is going to buy a Rising rival booster box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ka$h Money

Aspiring Trainer
Well this is a thread to tell everyone that you are going to buy a Rising Rival booster box and also why and which cards you hope to obtain.

Also when it does come out you can share your experiences with this particular set

Enjoy yourselves :)

Yeh I am also really anticipating a Gallade 4 lv x and also froslass GL and finally a alakazam lvx I think its 4. That would be the greatest

I'm hoping for Alakazam ㆕ Lv. X or Infernape ㆕ Lv. X. Though I'll be cool if I can get anything to assemble at least one of my many ideas for this set.

To get Gallade and Infernape Lv.X why not just buy the Japanese battle packs?

I think I can get a box as long as I make straight A's. I really want to get Gallade Lv.X.

I'll probably buy one. Shiftry and Gallade 4 Lv.X are what I'm looking for.

dmaster out.

Not buying a box, but I am hoping once the set comes out for Flygon. It will sweep. I just wish I could get a box... :(

It's right next to my birthday so that's all I'm asking for. It will be the first box I've ever had.

Here's hoping for Flygons!

I'll have to save up for one, and probably buy mine for 90 bucks.
I want so many cards from the set, I can't list them all.
If I can , I'll try to get 2-3 boxes.

I am probably going to get a box because my B-day is coming up, so I really don't know what I am looking for. Mainly cards with good combos.

All I could give a rat's --- about pulling out of this set is Gallade 4. and Lv.X.
The supporters are clearly my second most desired, but if I get Gallade...
Ooh, man...

WEll, if anyone pulls a energy, let me know. I really need one of those. :p

I'll at least be picking up a box of Bonds beforehand. I may buy a box of RR depending on what I get at the pre release and what I pull from my Japanese box.

Well im gona get a box for $130 I know it is alot but the credit crunch and recession has hit the UK badly. I remember when a booster used to be $5 now its $8 lol. Well im getting a booster box as it is cheaper in the long run. I am really anticipating good line of pokemon.

Renzo said:
To get Gallade and Infernape Lv.X why not just buy the Japanese battle packs?

Because I want the English-language ones and because I use card sleeves transparent on both sides, as they're cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back