Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can blow up the Shinigami realm, since it consists of spiritual beings. It'd be like trying to blow up heaven. Plus even if you could, it takes DBZ characters like a minute to power up and attack and by that time the effects of the Death Note wouldve already taken effect.

Let's leave the personal insults out of this, all right? -_- Keep it clean and stuff or I'll blow up this topic.

Thank you Mateo. Vegeta would power up and fuse with Goku before entering the realm. Plus they can shoot the
Big-Bang-Kamehameha into the rift without entering it.

If Vegeta decided to fuse with Goku then Ryuk would just write Gogetas name in the Death Note while they're doing the fusion dance. By the time its over the Death Note wouldve taken effect and Gogeta would die.

^That's rule bending. THe one thing that makes him powerful you take away? That doesn't count. In fact, this dictates that the only person who can win against him is the guy fast enough to take the book before he write their name down.

Might I add that even though he might be able to destroy the universe, who would let him do that? It'll take massive amounts of energy to destory the universe, so he'd need to be able to charge up for a pretty long time.

Goku's the one who stopped Vegeta. Goku made Vegeta good. According to Wikipedia a sayian can increase their power level unlimitedly. Well I guess Goku could teleport using the instant transmission and get the book. But Goku has no business in that realm. The big bang created the universe. (Not Vegeta's big bang) The real world one. Well at least scientist say so. Were all going to die from the sun burning out, super comet, when all the stars die, or when another galaxy collides with ours. Something on the history channel told me that a long time from now our galaxys gravity will attract another one with the gravitational pull from all the stars. I forgot what the real killer was. I think it was that because of that, the massive gravity from something else will pull the Earth out of the suns orbit. The tempeture will rise and decrease dramatically and we may end up being pulled into another star.

Of course they can store energy indefinitely, but it will take some time to be able to collect enough energy.

Not to mention that destorying the universe is more or less a phyrric victory; ultimately, they'd lose what they're fighting for. Destorying a single person by that means it's probably the size of Unicron.

What's with the science/history lecture?

Fierce Diety said:
I don't know why I brought up it in the first place. Astronomy's the only subject Im good at.

I`m only good at Astronomy too.
ps. i`m sorry i let SonicLover1994 use my account and say mean things will you forgive me?

I don't care about Sonic. He can't even swim. Cuck Norris can't do anything to Vegeta or any sayian. If Sonic and Chuck Norris teamed up Krillin would kill them. I went on youtube and Chuck Norris lost to Bruce Lee. Chuck Norris is weak then. Hercule can beat him.

Roronoa Zoro also deserves a mention. He can throw a whole building, survive being drilled in the chest, a gigantic meteor of pure pain, and continue standing. He can cut through anything with focus, fast enough to disappear from the vision of 120 bounty hunters and appear in their midst without them noticing. His three sword style is also incrediably powerful, able to decimate a legion of enemy troops in a single swipe.

Sanji also, can use buildings as projectiles, damage steel, kick around a 3000 ton body like a beach ball, and as a special ability use friction to heat up his leg to extreme temperatures as a secondary damaging tactic, and is a master chef to boot.

Fierce Diety said:
The death note dosen't apply to the DBZ world. If he never steps inside the realm he won't die. He'll shoot the blast into the rift not stepping into it.

that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Thats like saying the concept of death does not exist in the DBZ world.

I listed more facts. Like if he used the instant transmission to get the book. Does death apply to squirrels? Death dosen't apply to Peter Griffin. Homer Simpson is the strongest. Just look at him.

Really you could say anybody can be the best since they always seem to have something to make them better. Sort of like when two kids play some space ship game, one says he has an invincible sheild that nothing can break, the other says he has a laser that can break that sheild, then the first kid says that his sheild can block that laser and goes on.
Also you can say Mario is the best because he can get the star rod (which grants any wish) and wish that he is invincible and the DBZ people all lose their powers. The only way you can decide who is the best is by basicly making every character part of super smash bros. which means everyone is equal and it depends on the player to decide who is best.

Goku has 7 Dragon Balls. Plus the star rod can be destroyed according to the Kirby series. Kirby hunts the pieces in my favorite Kirby game, Kirby Superstar mode Milkway Wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back