Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lieutenant Houndoom said:
I wonder how many people we've listed could survive multiple bullet wounds. Luffy doesn't even take damage, he just stretches and rebounds. Rob Lucci took 6 or so to his back. What's so special about that? He was 13 years old.

Is Rob Lucci real?

Which is debatable considering Vegeta would be flying around blasting him with whatever energy attacks he has.

People, stop assessing the character's power with their strongest attack at a perfect strike; it's unlikely to be able to hit.

No, Rob Lucci's just another superpowered One Piece character. The other incredible thing is that he proceeded to execute the leader of the gang to who shot him less than 3 seconds after being shot.

lol I know that, there really isn't any point in argueing who is the best because they always have something that can make better and then they get beat by something that person has and it goes on and on.

I just wanted to boast about Vegeta. But once again Gokus beating him. The Galic gun has a high blast radius. Their will be no battlefield when he's done. The entire planets gone. If you follow the link under my signiture, you will see the pain and suffering Vegeta went through. How many people watched it? It's not my video. My dad showed it to me when I was young, so many years later I found it and put it on my favorites.

Ok just stop we all know Goku will kill them all (but Inuyuasha would live) and then kagome will use her arrows to make goku lose all power then Inuyuasha would use wind Scar and kill him in one hit.

Goku blows up the planet. Inuyuasha can't live against that. Thats like Chuck Norris (an average human) Standing in front of a bullet train. I have negative comments toward Nintendo for not putting Petey in. Goku flies so fast theirs no way Kagome can keep track of him. In the cell games nobody could keep track of Goku or Cell. Not even Vegeta (at the time.) I'm pretty sure Inuyuasha can't breath in space. None of you have watched DBZ. Except Turboblast. He just wants to support a character he likes. He knows they'll lose for sure. I said follow my link. Look at what Vegeta goes through.

Now Goku's power levels are higher the hundreds of trillions. I would go higher but I never found out the next digit. You actually don't know because the scouters break after one million. But They broke even before Goku turned into a super sayian.

I'm talking about GT. Trunks was already born. He was like 17. If he went back in time, Goku would just follow Inuyuasha and throw him into a black hole. Nobody can save him or bring him back to life then. If Kagome was searching for the Dragonballs to bring him back to life, Goku would stop her. If your thinking since nothing not even the speed of light can escape a black hole, which is true! Not even light can escape a black hole. So Goku would use his instant transmission technique to teleport and get out of there. He's faster then light at ss4 but just to be safe he'll teleport.

Tell me, if he blew up the world what would be the point of living then? He just loses everything he's fighting for, so he'd never do that. Not to mention the millions of innocent souls who woulds suffer, and so his moral compass would always stand in the way.

Treat them like how they would act, don't make them controllable robots.

Of course Goku wouldn't do that. Thats why Earth and many other planets love him. The people in the HFIL hate him. (Home For Infinite Losers.) Its basically you know. Demond land or something. I guess I can't say it because it might be counted as a cuss or something, but you know what it is. Besides, if he did that, he would end up in the HFIL. Yes. I must treat Goku the way he is. Please forgive me Goku. I'm just defending your title and showing what you can do. Master Goku.

Fierce Diety said:
I'm talking about GT. Trunks was already born. He was like 17. If he went back in time, Goku would just follow Inuyuasha and throw him into a black hole. Nobody can save him or bring him back to life then. If Kagome was searching for the Dragonballs to bring him back to life, Goku would stop her. If your thinking since nothing not even the speed of light can escape a black hole, which is true! Not even light can escape a black hole. So Goku would use his instant transmission technique to teleport and get out of there. He's faster then light at ss4 but just to be safe he'll teleport.
You are really a Goku fanatic. Well, a black hole is like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, anyone can simply get out with a VERY high amount of energy, like Buu, meaning, Goku isn't the only one who can get out of a black hole. Now, yes, Goku is very-very strong, but what if he fights all the Shenrons, all at the same time with his own? Can't he defeat them? Of course, he can, but he'll be in a almost-dead state though. Also, if your thinking about the Dragon Balls, if you remember, the Dragon Balls are already corrupted by that time cause of the Black Shenrons.Simply,this means, no one CAN be stronger than anyone, because everyone has their own powers and attributes.

Also, Inuyasha could destroy EVERY time machine, or even destroy the whole Capsule Corp.

BTW: Ditto FTW!

Goku can increase his power level unlimitedly due to being sayian. Plus his good friend/rival Vegeta would fuse and wupp them so fast. Gogeta is a super sayian 5. (Red hair. Monkey fur.) I don't think their all Shenrons, because on planet Namek, their dragon was called Perunga. Out of the series I only saw two dragons. Their could be more if a Nemekian went to a different planet. In Boracay_jaysons signiture, Kyogre's the strongest pokemon their. I'll explain later. I have no time right now.

It's funny how you're all discussing characters from different genres and how they'd much up against each other. Why is it funny? Because it simply doesn't work. Let's see... Mario who jumps on turtles (occasionally throwing them, might I add). Or, Goku. A guy who can blast away mountains by yelling and screaming at it? The only way for this to work is if the characters are divided up into categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back