Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it.... I'm talking about fighting anyway they want. Now if it was a turtle stomping contest we'd know who'd win. Like you punch or something any way you want. Ditto would not win. Ditto has weak stats to begin with. It can only copy 4 moves after transforming. It has five power points for each move. Thats 20 turns. Goku by speed is going to get the first hit. A snorlax by stats is faster. (I think....) Every time ditto attacks second its most likely going to die. If it survives the first turn, then it dies the next turn, and thats why I don't train dittos. Its like fighting with an incomplete pokemon. You start with less hp because the opponent gets a free first turn, or they use something like calm mind. You start out with less power points, and you don't even know if dittos going to make it to the next turn. If it does, then the opponent kills it in the next hit. A lot of the time, pokemon don't go past two turns without stat up moves or recover. Ditto is by what I define to be the worst pokemon ever. I only use it to breed rare pokemon for natures, trades, and the like.

Fierce Diety said:
I don't get it.... I'm talking about fighting anyway they want. Now if it was a turtle stomping contest we'd know who'd win. Like you punch or something any way you want. Ditto would not win. Ditto has weak stats to begin with. It can only copy 4 moves after transforming. It has five power points for each move. Thats 20 turns. Goku by speed is going to get the first hit. A snorlax by stats is faster. (I think....) Every time ditto attacks second its most likely going to die. If it survives the first turn, then it dies the next turn, and thats why I don't train dittos. Its like fighting with an incomplete pokemon. You start with less hp because the opponent gets a free first turn, or they use something like calm mind. You start out with less power points, and you don't even know if dittos going to make it to the next turn. If it does, then the opponent kills it in the next hit. A lot of the time, pokemon don't go past two turns without stat up moves or recover. Ditto is by what I define to be the worst pokemon ever. I only use it to breed rare pokemon for natures, trades, and the like.

Your right Ditto is by far the worst pokemon ever! I know now that Goku would win but without his SS Form inuyasha would kill him easliy!

I wouldn't say so. Goku still has the Kamehameha wave and the Spirit Bomb. He also has Kayokayken.
(Pronounced; K-o-kay-ken) Its when all his stats are boosted momentarily and he turns red. The Spirit Bomb is powerful, and so is the Kayokayken. It lasts for about 15 seconds. He can also turn into a false super sayian. It's when he has the yellow auora but his hair remains its natural color/black. He did this in the movie Lord Slug. Wikipedia says that legend has it, that only sayians capable of turning into a full super sayian can reach the false super sayian form. It's basically an extreme form of Kayokayken. But eventually Kayokayken becomes stronger. Inuyuasha might be able to beat kid Goku from Dragonball. But not in Z or GT. If Goku was gathering energy for the Spirit Bomb while floating high in the sky or above the clouds Inuyuasha would not see, be able to hit him, or expect it coming. He could use the same strategy with the Kamehameha wave and use the instant transmission technique to appear right below him like he did against cell. Cell waa able to regenerate. It was Gohan who beat cell and first introduced super sayian 2. After that Goku and Vegeta became stronger then Gohan.

Fierce Diety said:
I wouldn't say so. Goku still has the Kamehameha wave and the Spirit Bomb. He also has Kayokayken.
(Pronounced; K-o-kay-ken) Its when all his stats are boosted momentarily and he turns red. The Spirit Bomb is powerful, and so is the Kayokayken. It lasts for about 15 seconds. He can also turn into a false super sayian. It's when he has the yellow auora but his hair remains its natural color/black. He did this in the movie Lord Slug. Wikipedia says that legend has it, that only sayians capable of turning into a full super sayian can reach the false super sayian form. It's basically an extreme form of Kayokayken. But eventually Kayokayken becomes stronger. Inuyuasha might be able to beat kid Goku from Dragonball. But not in Z or GT. If Goku was gathering energy for the Spirit Bomb while floating high in the sky or above the clouds Inuyuasha would not see, be able to hit him, or expect it coming. He could use the same strategy with the Kamehameha wave and use the instant transmission technique to appear right below him like he did against cell. Cell waa able to regenerate. It was Gohan who beat cell and first introduced super sayian 2. After that Goku and Vegeta became stronger then Gohan.

But Kagome would just say sit he would fall on the ground and the Spirit Bomb would go right over his head!:p

He can still push it away. Frieza did it, and so did Kid Buu. Goku had to push it back to Kid Buu. It was like Tug-of-war but pushing, and trying to push it to your opponent instead of bringing it to you. Plus he could rely on his amazing physical strength.

You know, fighters in Dragon Ball series tend to go for straight close combat, where can I find some evidence of their speed?

Don't talk about instant transmission, it requires focus, which is too long for any speed battle.

Its not cheating. (Senzu beans are.) Quote from Trunks during the Cell Games. "This is our chance you guys! Cell said Goku can use a Senzu bean." Vegeta interrupts "Kakorot would rather die then use one of those disgraceful beans!! Let him die as a warrior instead of a coward!! If anyones going to beat Cell its going to be him. He's by far the strongest one here. Let him have his battle." Trunks says "But what if this keeps up?" Vegeta says. "Then he will die." (All except Vegeta Goku and Cell are in shock.) Goku continues without the Senzu Bean. (Kakorot is Goku's real name. Goku was givin to him by his orphan owner. His name was Gohan. Goku called him Grandpa Gohan. The Gohan that is Goku's son was named after Grandpa Gohan.) Instant transmission does not take much concentration. When cell directed most of his energy into a Kamehameha wave, Goku flew up to divert it. It was too close to escape from so he used his instant transmission technique. Cell even asked Goku how he escaped so fast. Goku states that he used his instant transmission technique he learned from planet Yardrat. The blast would have destroyed Earth if Goku didn't divert it out into space. Have you ever seen the battle in the cell games? Goku and Cell are flying around everywhere throwing punches and ki blasts. They were too fast for the reporter and even Vegeta to see. The only thing you could see was the energy force from the impact. Have you ever seen DBZ or GT? I did not see too many episodes in the original Dragon Ball.

Considering how CP9 has an ability that moves essentially as fast, Luffy's reflexes were so fast he could hit them midway. I doubt Goku would expect to be hit while moving.

NOt to mention that he'll have to keep using it to avoid being sniped down.

Goku can dissapear/teleport faster then the eye can see. Guns don't even hurt Master Roshi. He caught all the bullets and his power levels only 100. Goku's is past the 999hundreds of trillions. In DBZ and GT they fight faster then anyone could react. Its like having time slown down to a mere speed of 1/1000 for everyone except Goku or Vegeta. Watch my link. Just watch it. No one has watched it. Its not even my youtube account. I don't have one.

I am sick of people questioning Goku's power. I am going to put a new Link Decicated to Goku's final battle. Super Sayian 4 or 5 are not even in it. Just watch it. It'll be up in about 1 hour under my signiture. YOU WILL ALL SEE HIS POWER!! Lol. I`m joking= haha.

Fierce Diety said:
I am sick of people questioning Goku's power. I am going to put a new Link Decicated to Goku's final battle. Super Sayian 4 or 5 are not even in it. Just watch it. It'll be up in about 1 hour under my signiture. YOU WILL ALL SEE HIS POWER!!

Whats the point of this topic if you only think Goku is strong you won`t even say anyone else is powerful in the least bit.

I wanted to prove to everbody Goku....well actualy Vegeta was the strongest. Then I kept talking about Goku. It made me relize that Vegeta may be close to Goku in power and skill, but he'll never beat him. Ever. Goku is the ultimate. I complemented other candidates too. Just not Naruto. I hate him, and wanted him to get smoked. Everybody has at least 2 votes. He has none. I would have voted for Vegeta. But I could not find myself to do it. It's just not true. Goku is stronger then Vegeta. When I was talking to pokemanz about the death note, I could not find a way for Vegeta to win. Only Goku.

That is so true. All u care about is Vegetable and Go-Cart. Why not Blue Sphere? Huh, why? All u like is Vegetable, Plasma Televison, Ron, Go-Kart and Ling. U talk negetavily towards Blue Sphere and Ninja. U know what? We should bash Vegetable and Go-Kart if he is going to bash Chuck Norris! I mean Chuck Norris is an awesome ninja. Plasma Televison will use electricity on ur boyfriend and rock ur world. And don't report this either, IF ur a tattle tale! Peace!

Fierce Diety said:
I wanted to prove to everbody Goku....well actualy Vegeta was the strongest. Then I kept talking about Goku. It made me relize that Vegeta may be close to Goku in power and skill, but he'll never beat him. Ever. Goku is the ultimate. I complemented other candidates too. Just not Naruto. I hate him, and wanted him to get smoked. Everybody has at least 2 votes. He has none. I would have voted for Vegeta. But I could not find myself to do it. It's just not true. Goku is stronger then Vegeta. When I was talking to pokemanz about the drath note, I could not find a way for Vegeta to win. Only Goku.

You know its Death Note right?

I don't even know who ron is. You just love (doing things and thinking about Sonic. He's the only thing you draw. We all know what you want to do to your boyfriend Sonic. You even said you loved him in that kind of way.) Nobody here even has an r in their name except Naruto. And Mario. I defend Mario but I hate Naruto more than the devil.

Fierce Diety said:
I don't even know who ron is. You just love (doing things and thinking about Sonic. He's the only thing you draw. We all know what you want to do to your boyfriend Sonic. You even said you loved him in that kind of way.) Nobody here even has an r in their name except Naruto. And Mario. I defend Mario but I hate Naruto more than the devil.

She means Roy not Ron you know how she talks lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back