Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fierce Diety said:
You won't accept it. Goku is better then Inuyuasha. After you saying that I'm not sure if Krillin could beat Inuyuasha.

Krillin has no chance of beating inuyasha!

This poll is so not fair. The Saiyans are clearly the most powerful. Name one non-DBZ character on that list that has the ability to destroy the world in a matter of seconds.

Can't think of one? Yeah, I figured.

What we really need is a truly subjective poll. Like comeliest fighter ever.

If someone does create that, don't forget to add the Powerpuff girls.

Pessimism said:
This poll is so not fair. The Saiyans are clearly the most powerful. Name one non-DBZ character on that list that has the ability to destroy the world in a matter of seconds.

Considering Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the size of a galaxy, I'm pretty sure it could destroy the earth pretty quick.

I already told you, Captain Falcon destroyed several solar systems in the anime using his Final Falcon punch. I'll put a link. Watch the two DBZ ones Lieutenant Houndoom. All three are under my signiture.

=O Piccolo is a green guy with antenna's from DBZ. A Namekian is someone from the planet Namek. Duh...

had a feeling about namekian but i have no idea who anyone from dbz is. thanks for clering that up

Nemekian's are able to regenerate lost limbs. Megaman can steal power-ups but they only match megamans power. So if he used destructive wave it still would not be as strong as Piccolo's plus Piccolo can fly and keep out of Megaman's range. Bullets don't hurt the important characters in DBZ. They hurt the normal people Bulma, Oolang, Chi chi and Master Roshi. But Master Roshi has cought bullets from a machine gun in his hands.

Fierce Diety said:
Nemekian's are able to regenerate lost limbs. Megaman can steal power-ups but they only match megamans power. So if he used destructive wave it still would not be as strong as Piccolo's plus Piccolo can fly and keep out of Megaman's range. Bullets don't hurt the important characters in DBZ. They hurt the normal people Bulma, Oolang, Chi chi and Master Roshi. But Master Roshi has cought bullets from a machine gun in his hands.

Bullets don`t hurt inuyasha he just uses the Backlash wave and every thing Goku or Megaman does it just hurts them and can`t even hurt Inuyasha!

Goku has power to destroy mountains with a punch that doesn't even connect. In the cell games at Super Sayian one, Cell and Goku were fighting and the punches that missed, sent force waves that crushed boulders. SS 4 can surley crush something bigger then a cape or blacklash wave.

Fierce Diety said:
Goku has power to destroy mountains with a punch that doesn't even connect. In the cell games at Super Sayian one, Cell and Goku were fighting and the punches that missed, sent force waves that crushed boulders. SS 4 can surley crush something bigger then a cape or blacklash wave.

But it destroy Galaxy sized Robots such as Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? Didn't think so!

Goku could destroy the galaxy sized robots with the Universal Spirit Bomb. Or Super Sayian 5 Gogeta's full power Big Bang Kamehameha. FULL POWER!! Whatever the Universal Spirit Bomb touches begins to desinigrate. It begins to desingrate the object even before it makes contact. Another way is. Gogeta would rip a hole in the robot then their is no way the robot would hit him if he went inside, unless it shot itself, but Gogeta would doge. After that, Gogeta would feel for the person who's controlling the robots energy, use the instant transmission to warp their location and kill the controller. Now I'm using my brain. It's easy. If it was controlled automatically, he would cut their fuel short or the battery. It has to run on something. Or Goku could rewire things and use it for himself.

A universal spirit bomb, if I'm not mistaken, takes quite some while to charge up, am I wrong? TTGL could prolly kill him before he unleashed it.

Big Bang Kamehameha looks about equal to Grand Zamboa's Infinity Big Bang Storm, which TTGL was able to deflect.

Gogeta wouldn't get a chance to break it open because if Goku and Vegeta did the fusion dance it would kill them while they're doing it.

Then Goku would not fuse and just use the instant transmission to get in. It's different then what the other characters do. It appears they teleport but their actually just moving fast. The instant Transmission however is not speed. It takes you from one location to another without travel. So you could move 999999999lightyears without moving your feet. It can go anywhere. He tracks your energy down he'll teleport there.

They could also use the Afterimage technique to move so fast it looks like theirs twenty of them running around in a circle. They did this in an attempt to turn to SS 5 Gogeta. Eventually after a failed attempt they succeeded. Forty if you count both characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back