Who is the strongest fighter in the universe? Come debate here.

Strongest fighter ever.

• Goku.

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Vegeta.

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Inuyuasha.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Sonic.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Mario.

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Link.

• Naruto.

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Captain Falcon.

• Gohan.

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Knuckles.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku couldn't track down Simon's energy because all ten pilots of TTGL and TTGL itself have the same energy (spiral energy).

Goku would teleport inside the ship and collect Spirit Bomb energy inside it. If its the size of a galaxy it must have a lot of room. He'll shoot the universal Spirit Bomb in one direction and move it around telikenetically. He could also hold Vegeta and use the instant transmission to warp both of them inside the ship and fuse there. Then destroy everything and teleport away. Or he'll track down all ten pilots energy, warp inside each one and destroy them from the inside.

In terms of mortals, Goku is almost undefeatable. Possibly. I wonder why we've stuck with only anime and Manga and not ventured into the world of Marvel and DC. For one thing... Doomsday can't be defeated in the same way twice, once beaten, given some time, he can't be beaten that way again. Eventually he'll be immune to everything anyone throws at him.

Or even other series of heroes. Can't think of that many at the moment.

Hey, did you know there's going to be a live action version of DragonBall? It's called... well, Dragonball.

What live action movie called Dragon Ball? You mean the one with actors? Oh, and the thing about Doomsday, Goku would collect the Dragon Balls and make a wish that Doomsday always had a vunerability, or could never come back from the dead or however he comes back. I don't know who doomsday is. Goku can kill gods. Gods can only be destroyes by other gods or legendary things. Goku is the Legendary Super Sayian.

It's almost impossible to physically kill him. Throwing him in lava didn't do much either. Not to mention that he's beating up Goku now. The Dragon Balls don't count. That's not part of being the "strongest fighter".

It takes the energy of a Super Sayian 3 to do it. At the time Gotenks did it, Super Buu was the enemy. Super Buu's the one who discovered this. After Super Buu all enemies were stronger then a Super Sayian 3. So they could all open a rift in time causing a dimensional fluctuation to appear. In other words the dimension thing were talking about. Super Buu made the rift, then SS3 Gotenks. Ok, here's how it goes. Gotenks was pretending to lose to be a big hero and turn SS3. So he told Piccolo he couldnt go on, so Piccoko used his Special Beam Cannon to destroy the Hyperbolic Time Chambers entrance so they would all be trapped and Super Buu unable to escape. Gotenks yells at Piccolo because he was trying to make it dramatic, but Piccolo didn't know that. They argue. And Super Buu asks them wherw he can get candy. They tell him theirs no more candy ever. Super Buu has a fit and yells as loud as he can out of anger. He made a rift. (All of them are suprised.) He exits. It closes leaving Gotenks and Piccolo behind. SS 3 Gotenks and Piccolo yell for a while/power up. It opens they escape. Super Buu turned everyone with the exception of Gotenks and Piccolo at Kami's tower into dark chocolate. He eats them and flies away or something. Or they fight.

Okay. I'm ignoring what you guys are saying, but If Gohan would've been training intensively like Goku and Vegeta after Goku died(again...) would he be the strongest fighter? He's the one who beat Cell when none of the others stood a chance.

Inuyasha can kill 1000 demons with one swing of his sword so I think Goku would get hurt a bit!

Gohan wouldn't make it. He's half Human half Sayian. In order to become SS 4 you need to be pure sayian. The reason why Vegeta needed a machine was because, when Baby possesed him, he diluted his sayian heritege, and containmanated it with his own, making Vegeta impure. Bulma solved the problem with her machines and science. (Big brain Bulma.)

Physical strength? Luffy can punch through solid rock leaving imprints. Goku can do the same. Without touching the wall.

Goku is officially the strongest Anime character overall. Try going outside anime for stronger people...

Knuckles is my favorite Sonic character, due to his abilities. But thats basically taking away everbody's move set. Its like having a Milotic, and deleting every move except splash. It doesn't involve anime always. Goku is the strongest overall. Video games don't make characters these strong. And manga, which I think are comics. Goku originally was in a comic book. (Maybe not originally, but at the end of a DBZ episode it says based off comics.)

Goku tossed asteroids around, in some DBGT episode. To be honest, I only know the important stuff in GT. I saw most DBZ episodes but I missed out on most DB and DBGT episodes. They stopped DB when I was young. And GT was on at 10:00 on Mon-Fri. I had to be in bed by 9 on school days except Friday (Saturday and Sunday aren't school days. I could stay up on these 3 days as long as I wanted. Usually to 5 am.) Goku destroyed Boulders at SS 1 without touching them. Thats definitley more then a mark.

Goku is the strongest with powers but what can beat something with sharp claws on his knuckles with just pure strengh.

Of course. He can destroy buildings with just his physical strength. Check out these links under my signiture. SS 5 Gogeta (Fusion between SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta=SS5 Gogeta) And the top one is the Universal Spirit Bomb. Goku's strongest move. He's a Sayian. He's born with incredible strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back